I just would like to hear your opinions about internet marketing programs, services and tools! What do you think about the modern online marketing solutions? What internet marketing programs do you use for website promotion? What services and tools does each internet marketing package have to include in your opinion?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

What do you mean by internet marketing programs? Do you mean SEO tools such as keyword trackers? Or hiring an SEO or PR firm?

Hi, I have been marketing websites for 10 years. I believe the pay per click is an old method and is not as effective as contextual ads or ad placements.
Ad placements are direct logo's placed on high traffic website. You need to target your ads on sites that are currently interested in your products. There is no sense in trick a 30 woman in Korea who is shopping for diamonds to click on your business ad.

We are the number one solution and we have software programs to help you. Please visit my website to learn more on advertising.

Joey

http://www.OniLineProfits.com

Organic listings on search engines should be essential part of internet marketing strategy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.