Can someone here telling me how to promote my website naturally?

I mean without paying method? Can anyone tell me how.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

You can promote your site by submitting articles and press releases to free directories. You don't need to pay anything for it.

KISS
1. Optimize your website using the free seo guide by Google.
2. Follow all steps mentioned there.
3. Let me know if you still need any further help.

Hope that works :-)

I also strongly recommend you to:
1. Avoid solely Flash to your most important pages
2. Constantly update
3. Dont practice any black hat tactics

Can someone here telling me how to promote my website naturally?

I mean without paying method? Can anyone tell me how.

Thanks

HI!

You can submit your website into free classified websites of which your website relates to the service.

Regards.
Mak

Also you can do link building of which are available many of the free.

You must follow Ethical SEO techniques.Blogs,forum submissions,internet directory submissions,external blog commenting,social bookmarking are some effective ways of promoting your website over the Internet. In the meantime you can keep working on building backlinks from niche good quality websites with better PR.

I agree with SEO suggestion. Three things one has to concentrate to gain traffic through search engine optimization. First is relevant and quality content on a particular keyword usually related to the product/services. Second is link building, link exchange and reciprocal linking so more sites will be pointing to your site as reference. Last one is social media participation so people who have an account on these social media sites will get to know your site.

Getting quality of back links helps. Engaging on the following techniques helps you get back links:

article and directory submissions
forum posting
link exchange
blog commenting
social bookmarking
online groups
classified ads
press release
social networking

Make sure to get back links on relevant and DoFollow sites because Google gives more value on those kinds of back links.

^ The results of video marketing depends on the quality of content you post.

1. Write and submit articles to the article directories.

2. Leave comments on other peoples blogs with a backlink to your site.

3. Answer peoples questions on Yahoo! Answers - Home.

4. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.

5. Write a press release and submit it to PRWeb - The Online Visibility Company

6. Advertise your website in the appropriate category websites Free Ads. Website

7. Give an unbiased testimonial on a product/service that you have used in exchange for a backlink to your site.

8. Start a blog and submit it to the 100s of free blog directories.

9. Manually submit your website to the major search engines.

10. Optimize each page of your website for a particular keyword or search phrase.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.