Does anyone know some good press release submissions services, like e.g. Squidoo? Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Whatever service you choose, I’d suggest you to check if the press releases of that site are in Google News. If it is in Google News - search the name of the site then at least you know that your release will get out somehow as some don't have any distribution at all.

Press release:

www.pressbox.co.uk
www.pressmethod.com
www.pressreleasespider.com
www.epressreleases.org
www.malebits.com
www.pocketpcwire.com
www.press411.com
www.pressblaster.net
www.fastpitchnetworking.com
www.press-base.com
www.press-library.com
www.press-world.com

Does anyone know some good press release submissions services, like e.g. Squidoo? Thanks.

As far my knowledge Squidoo is not a press release site it is a social networking site that allow users to create webpages on your interests and do recommendation.. If you're looking site similar to Squidoo you can check out with Hubpages.

Thanks bobchrist. I listed the wrong example (squidoo). You're right. Thanks for the correction.

Thanks, jusvie, that list is good for me too :)

This is a great thread. I like these resources. Thanks!

Thansk for mahgobb and vincent2085, the list here is very useful!!:)

A press release is a written communication directed at members of the news to announce something of value.

Today, most releases are distributed via the internet or emailed to reporters in a specific niche. Commercial press release services distribute thousands of news releases each and every day.

SEO press releases can bring you first-page visibility for your keywords very quickly. Sometimes, you can take over multiple spots on the first page of Google for your keywords.

Search engine optimization is the base of Internet and digital Marketing.
Press release is another good way to increase traffic. As you website is service based, you can published news related to service through press release.
News Publisher is a news submission software and an online marketing tool that submits your news, press release and business information to top 100 news websites and hence boosts your business. News Publisher brings sales leads, business contacts and traffic to you and your website or homepage.
http://products.softsolutionslimited.com/news_publisher/index.htm

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.