Hi,

Website Promotion involves taking specific actions that drive qualified visitor traffic to your website. If you have a dedicated team of professional with many years experience in the management they can do effective Website Promotion Campaigns. An effective Website Promotion will increase your website ranking on all the main search engines and position your products and services in direct view of your online customers. And it directly effect on your client business

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

thats correct...its more important which technique to apply for promotion...there can be long term and short term plans...and the promotional techniques differ accordingly

Hello
Being new to internet marketing I find myself being bogged down by all of the promotion sites that say they have the answers that will give ones site the exposure it needs. Trial and error can get awfully expensive. Any suggestions?

Hello
Being new to internet marketing I find myself being bogged down by all of the promotion sites that say they have the answers that will give ones site the exposure it needs. Trial and error can get awfully expensive. Any suggestions?

Try posting a question on the search engine optimization forum. SEO can be the most cost effective way of driving in trageted traffic but it requires the learning of new skills: crafting content rather than throwing stuff together, working the optimizable web page components, linking strategies, logical naming conventions etc. etc.

Good luck.

Hi,

You are absolutely right SEO and internet marketing has brought the world to everyone’s. As a result customers choose businesses that appear on page 1 of Google, Yahoo and MSN. So, if your website isn’t among them then it needs internet marketing and an experts SEO professionals company specializing in internet and web marketing.

Thanks

u r rite ......... i hv got a ques about axela site ranking ............

hw do axela calculate the rank of any website??

Hi,

As you are talking about Alxa. Alexa is a tool used to rank web site. Alxa rank’s generally consistent with the amount of traffic website's have. Alexa calculates how well your site ranks up against millions of other sites on the Web. It also performs how your website have traffic against your competitor’s

Thanks

Thanks For Sharing such a Informative Posts With
I Found it very useful For Me.

Keep Sharing,
Thanks & Regards,
Eliza.

There are various crazy ways to drive traffic to your site, use them. If you can't find then take a look at SEO sub-forum, spend an hour reading.
And if you want to increase sales, you need to do SEM marketing, answer quality questions on different wiki sites, build quality backlinks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.