Hi everybody,
I was wondering where a can get a domain name .com for free without sing in for any hosting plans and so on.
Thank you in advance for your opinion and wish you good day.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Hi everybody,
I was wondering where a can get a domain name .com for free without sing in for any hosting plans and so on.

Sub-domains yes but domains ... I haver never heard of one for free. If you find out let me know, I'll take 50 of 'em.

lol ...

i dont think that you will found any company to give you free domain . com for free , but you can buy it for 7 $ or less ..

best wish's

<snip>

is such lik .com domaings available.. wil be good to get few if so.. pls lemme know

If you are serious about your websites either for personal or your business, don't go to free web hosting as they are usually not reliable and you may end up losing all your hard work.

Free domain? Try co.cc. It is free.

Hi everybody,

Try our website and write your own ticket. Charles

Register a domain name nowadays is so cheap. I think the hard work searching for free domain name is not worth the i.e $10 per year for a registered domain name with guaranteed function.

I personally use name.com because they offer free private whois protection at no extra cost. Most domain registrars would charge up to $18 for private whois protection. NAME.com FTW!

I would not trust a free domain buying, to be honest, I would not trust it, since nothing is free in this world.

No one is going to give you a free domain (which they have to pay for) unless they are getting something in return.

You need to register the Domain name without hosting plans?Sure i will help You,You can get the Free DOMAIN name service at 101freedomain.com and But it consists of Sub-domain name,also you cannot get the Domain name what you expecting.So paid is best for Business and professinal sites..
Get the Domain name at reasonable cost at, <link removed> you can get free privacy protection service here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.