Hello,

Thanks for reading my message. I have one question:

I have been using Google AdSense program but I have not earned much profit from my sites. I tried to use male enhancement affiliate programs but don't earn much profit either.

Which one is better so I can focus on?

Google AdSense Program VS Affiliate Programs

Thanks very much!

Any idea is appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Both Adsense as well as affiliate marketing have their own advantages and disadvantages. The best approach would be to balance the two to maximize your income potential online.

why do you want to stick to only one, I think that using both techniques will lead to better results than using only one of them alone.

why do you want to stick to only one, I think that using both techniques will lead to better results than using only one of them alone.

Well, I think that if your really want to make some money you should combine both. It is like if you only considered using one method for your marketing efforts instead of combining many and doing it consistently.

Most blogs have been luck with AdSense, but some can do FAR better with affiliates. You simply need to take the time to check out both of them the best you can, then make a conclusion based on actual results.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.