Is really blog commenting and forum posting really helps increase your site traffic? how? i need to know more facts about that.. ^_^

Ezzaral commented: I guess you're not much of an SEO expert then? Re-evaluate the link spam. -2

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

relevant topic blog commenting and forum posting do help ..otherwise it's just to improve your link popularity

Getting links from dofollow blogs is a totally headache. They are hard to find, and sometimes comments are hard to be approved.

Yes, that's right ....
with blog commenting is very effective to increase traffic with put your'e comment..
Forum posting with makes a signature forum, but you must follow the rules ...

Thanks

Is really blog commenting and forum posting really helps increase your site traffic? how? i need to know more facts about that.. ^_^

For the most part, commenting on blogs and posting in forums will NOT send you huge amounts of traffic. Won't even send you a "good" amount. Nor will it greatly impact your organic rankings (SEO).

The best long term strategy for blog commenting and forum posting, is to establish yourself in the industry or market. Let people know.. "hey! i'm here, willing to play, and most importantly have something worthwhile to contribute." And really.. that's all you should do it for.. to contribute. No blogger or forum owner wants people commenting/posting solely for personal gain or benefit. Think about it.. would you want people contributing fluff info - just so they can obtain a few links or some traffic?? What value does that bring to your website?

Just say No to comment and sig spamming. It gets us all nowhere and quite frankly, the search engines (aka Google/Bing) already know to ignore sig and comment links. Big waste of time IMO.

I respond to topics in forums that I am interested in. Making sure that a link to my website is in my signature.

If the forum is strict about signatures, you can usually use a joke or riddle type of signature for the SEO link. They usually don't mind those at all.

You would surprised how many topics I respond to because I have a interest in that topic.

It has seemed to really helped my position in the search engines.

-

In my experience it definitely does help with SEO. Not only that we also get a lot of traffic this way.

I do agree with Jay. You may not see a huge lift in traffic and visitors may click more if the link is submitted by someone who is already respected or established.

Thanks to all of you who responded to this post. Especially to Jay and Lassar. Thanks guys! ^_^

a large part of traffic to my site are from directory submission and forum posting

Definitely dofollow blog commenting will helps you a lot. but you need to select high PR and relevant blogs to get back links. good luck.

It will not directly affect you traffic, most of the time people don't see your signature.

Both are good to your sites. But be sure when you blog commenting you check first if do follow or no follow. Do follow is important,.

Definitely it will help. Blog commenting on my part helps gain traffic, but remember to post it on relevant blog sites & you're really contributing on the topic.

I think participating in this area,wont give you quick traffic,it will increase your Keywords target SERP but it takes time to see the change

Blog commenting is a tough task.can anyone explain me.how to do blog commenting.i want to know about this topic.

Blog commenting is a tough task.can anyone explain me.how to do blog commenting.i want to know about this topic.

Actually, commenting on a blog is just as easy as posting here. Go to a blog, Read the post (very important), and comment only if you have something worthwhile to contribute.

Avoid commenting for your own personal gain. You don't want to be considered a spammer. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.