Hi all
I need some free advertising websites that allow me to place anchor tag (<a heref=….> ) between the texts of my ads. How can I find them? What keywords should I search on google for finding them?
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

I think you should use article directories, blogs or forums... Or am I wrong?

Oh I did not even know that is possible. As far I know of, I dont think its possible. Is it?

Hi all
I need some free advertising websites that allow me to place anchor tag (<a heref=….> ) between the texts of my ads. How can I find them? What keywords should I search on google for finding them?
Thanks

there are many website through which you can do it but as suggested earlier always go for article submissions ... because all other linnks have been devalued by Search engines...

but dont try to manipulate other website.. just do it in a normal way... start your own blogger or wordpress account and start doing what ever you want on that... directories are good option
blog commenting is second and if you have got do follow forums.. go for that....
{snip}

for internet marketing there are many way .. i would just put that in a line

submit your content to ARTICLE DIRECTORIES
Submit link to Directories with good PR
Comment on DO FOLLOW blogs
write guest article on High PR site
Use services Like squidoo, hubpages, and tumblr
if you want more you can ask for that .. just put a new question in the thred

Hi all
Thanks

place anchor tag between the texts of your ads??? I don't understand what you are looking for. Can you provide more examples?

just share information,you can try go to this link followlist.com
I hope that help

search "forum for advertising" at google was useful

There will be some free ads posting services available. But they are not worthy, because they have no traffic. Better you go with paid ads services.

In my own experiences, free ad forums would usually allow for putting your links in your posts. These 2 free ad sites webcosmo and olx also allow for links in your ads.

Have a nice day,

I dont trust anything that is free. I do wonder about the conversion rate from placing free ads versus those on AdWords.

Hello!

Thanks for recommending OLX. You're right, you can post links in your free listings on OLX...and Google loves our listings. Hope you all try it if you're looking for free exposure.

Brenda

In my own experiences, free ad forums would usually allow for putting your links in your posts. These 2 free ad sites webcosmo and olx also allow for links in your ads.

Have a nice day,

I dont trust anything that is free. I do wonder about the conversion rate from placing free ads versus those on AdWords.

I would guess that conversion is much lower. You really can't get much more targeted than bidding on the specific long-tail queries. :)

Thank you for the great advice we use a deep link engine but that follow list Perfectm0ney posted is awesome! Thanks :)

You have to search in Google and individually visit each site and check who is offering you to post link from within the content. But I think this way you won't be able to generate good traffic to your site. Instead you can go for the option other members have been recommended here for you. Like article submission, forum posting, blogging etc. Those are positive ways and can help you to get target traffic to your site.

most sites require a reciprocal link in exchange but some blogs do allow commenting

Porque Imoveis Na Florida.
Se você é novo na Florida, no mercado de imoveis ou ja é um investidor realizado, Abert Stimer tem experiência comprovada e amplos recursos para ajudar você a atingir suas metas no campo imobiliário de Orlando Florida.
Thanks
http://www.casasdeveraneio.com/

there are many free website forums that will allow you to do so

Most of the forums and do follow blog get cluttered with nonsense backlinks.. and people start spamming that.. so it has been devalued better try to write articles and publish them on ezine.. all the links from are quality from good PR sites...and here you go

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.