Hello,

This is my first post and I need some help! I came to this forum for your expertize.

I'm putting the finishing touches on a new course on Internet Marketing and I want to make sure I don't leave anything out.

Here's what I need from you... Just go to the website SNIP and fill out the form to answer the question "What is your biggest question about internet marketing?"

I really appriciate the help!

Best Regards,
Daniel

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

BTW, marketing is a passion of mine. I've worked for several companies in marketing, web design, and programming. Marketing is one of the things that I'm naturally good at. I feel like my programming experience gives me some inside knowledge on how the internet works and I use that to my advantage!

My biggest question is how to get huge traffic thought internet marketing ???

Marketing, I think Daniweb moderators do not approve of discussions or questions being directed off the forum. Try to keep everyone participating here.

The biggest question i suppose is that how to get more and more traffic to your site????????

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.