Making Money on the internet can take some time but if u can be consistent you can make alot of
money on the internet. There are different ways you can market on the internet like paid
advertising. Paid avertising u can see results real quick with paid leads and text ads.

Another way people use to Market on the internet is using search engines, blogs and social
networking etc. to promote their website. This also can be an effective strategy to get traffic
to your website. The paid advertising would be the best if u got the money to spend on the leads,
but for those that don't then the second way is good also.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

The best ways I have found to advertise is placing my website links in groups links in comments and on blogs and making short videos uploaded on websites like YouTube. I also post in forums, but be careful of the rules in most forums.
It is very hard so far to get traffic to a website.

another good way is through article submission or directory listing. most of the time they're free. just make sure they have do follow capabilities. and you're all good.

By paid advertising, do you mean promoting affiliate programs with PPC?

Social media is one of the best way for internet marketers to get success in marketing.

PPC is a good way to generate a good amount of money very fast. But the second options is slightly slow but very effective in the long run. Through blogging and social media you can generate the revenue but it will take some time to settle down in the market.

"This might be of interest to anyone looking to make a second income trading Forex online. There is a special online 5 day FREE forex course .These forex courses normally sell for thousands so it is great chance to learn how to currency trade for free . The trading strategy they teach is an end of day forex trading strategy meaning that once you attend the free courses it only takes 15 minutes in the evening to trade.

This will be a hugely informative course. It is suited to both beginners and advanced trading levels.This is not a get rich quick scheme but during the week you will learn everything you need to know to become a successful forex trader. If you cant make this they will let you know about upcoming forex courses when you sign up for updates.

The training company have also tied up a deal with a leading spread betting company who will give people a free 120 dollars when they open an account and start actually trading with their new skills.The spread betting company is happy to do this as people who undergo good training are more likely to remain as customers. It costs the spread betting company much more to get new clients than 120 euros so they are satisfied with the deal.Please note the two companies are different.One simply trains.The other is for the actual trading and is a leading financially regulated company.You are under no obligation to use the trading company after your free course.But should you wish you can benefit from the free cash towards your trading.Full details are given to attendees of the Free 5 day course.

So I hope that helps people who might be interested in learning how to trade forex but did not know where to start."

I think long term marketing strategies are those that bring you a steady stream of targeted traffic over time.

Hello All
You can do the following Steps.
1. Directory Submission
2. Article submission
3. Social bookmaking
4. Forum posting
5. Blog Creations
6. Blog Posting
7. Press Release submission
8. RSS Feed Directory submission
9. Local Classifieds Add
10. Global Classifieds Add
11. Free Yellowpages
12. Image Optimization
13. Video Optimization
14. Social Networking sites Add.
15. Free Advertisement

Hi All,

Along with these even SEO is the best way for internet marketing. It will help you to increse traffic on your website which can increse your sale.

In your list of marketing strategies that most businesses are using to sell their products. I recently was reading a lot of these. Which one do you think is the best among them? And what are the benefits of using each of them? Please do this because I think I'm about to start a business I'm experimenting with after I elaborate on.

I think these days people like social networks and video streaming sites so marketing on facebook, twitter and uploading videos on youtube and google video etc is more valuable then traditional old ways of marketing like article submitting, comments posting.

Explore strategies and techniques that you can use on the Internet that will enhance and support your business's overall marketing objectives. here are some tips how to conduct banner promotions, generate targeted online traffic, positioning your content, and over all brand awareness.

Social Media Marketing
Twitter: How to Measure the Buzz
B2B Marketing: Reasons to Adopt Social Media Marketing
Business Networking Online
Using Web Metrics To Improve Your Site

There are many ways to make money online. The secret lies in finding the one or combination of methods that help you make money. Now, I am not entirely sure what you were referring to when you said paid advertising. Truth is, anyone asking you for money in order to make money is very likely a SCAM and not a real money making opportunity.

Now, when talking about internet marketing, I always say that combining free and paid advertising methods help maximize results and effectiveness.

tks for sharing and would you give us more details?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.