Dear Friends!
I don't have enough knowledge about Articles marketing so I want to know here that what is articles marketing how can use this?
Please tell me the proper suggestion what steps we have to follow for articles marketing. Give proper process to do this

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I'm not sure what you're talking about? You want to publish articles and promote them??

Directories like ezinearticles.com and goarticles.com are a good place to start. Do your research on your keywords. Optimize your articles for those keywords but don't have them used more than 2% of the time, or most directories will reject them.

Write quality and unique articles and submit it on article directories. After approval post that links on all your social media network to have exposure.

Write unique articles 300-500 words each and distribute online. The best way to write articles is to write information useful to people reading the article.s

commented: Thanks, Captain Obvious. -3
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.