looking to build a network for link exchange/promotion. The plan is to get a distributed group of reliable people. Then exchange promotion between group members. The group would need to be relatively small and manage-able. Communication would need to be open amongst the group, but kept private and away from the public. The group of people would need to be quick to respond, and promote new links.

members of this group would need experience, and established accounts in various social media sites, such as facebook, digg, reditt, stumbleupon, etc.

to keep promotion fair amongst the group and to avoid spam, each member would only have a specific amount of links they could promote each week/month. The group would have a maximum promotion per social network to avoid becoming spammy.

Anyone have any thoughts, ideas, or want to join?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

looking to build a network for link exchange/promotion. The plan is to get a distributed group of reliable people. Then exchange promotion between group members. The group would need to be relatively small and manage-able. Communication would need to be open amongst the group, but kept private and away from the public. The group of people would need to be quick to respond, and promote new links.

members of this group would need experience, and established accounts in various social media sites, such as facebook, digg, reditt, stumbleupon, etc.

to keep promotion fair amongst the group and to avoid spam, each member would only have a specific amount of links they could promote each week/month. The group would have a maximum promotion per social network to avoid becoming spammy.

Anyone have any thoughts, ideas, or want to join?

Hi,

You have excellent plan and I am agree with your plan. To promote a website we have to work together and implement such type of activities. You can add my email id for further communication keyideas(.)seo(@)gmail(.)com

This is really a great idea and technique.I would like to join this group.Please take it in your consideration.

Your idea is not bad i will try it soon.
Thanks for share this techniques.

Well seems to be interesting .. You want to establish a mini SEO team right? Which will help each other and work with mutual collaboration to promote link?

Yeah. Sounds good, and better way to get more online exposure to our product or service.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.