I'm a Freelance Web Designer. Our Services:Website Design,Web Design,Logo/Banner Design. I have a website. till now i didn't get the page rank. so tell me the how to get the page rank. how many back links to get page rank 1 for my web site. give me the suggetions...

Recommended Answers

All 113 Replies

page ranks depends on the number of quality backlinks and high traffic per day...
so try to add atleast 100 high PR backlinks and use social media marketing to get atleast 500 user per day..it will increase your page rank in a month...

Even though, you work hard, you only get page rank when google updates it. So untill then keep on building quality links and you may get directory pr 3 or 4 too.

I'm a Freelance Web Designer. Our Services:Website Design,Web Design,Logo/Banner Design. I have a website. till now i didn't get the page rank. so tell me the how to get the page rank. how many back links to get page rank 1 for my web site. give me the suggetions...

Some helpful tops for you to get a page rank on Google.

- Web site navigation structure with keywords.
- body content optimize
- Submit 500 free web directory in related category.
- post a Launch news of web site News with URL, about US.
- Submit a 2 to 5 Article.
- social networking website in created profile with Web site.

Get a more link with local listings.

Social bookmarking can gain lots of backlinks, You can submit your links in Digg,Stumbleupon and reddit. They have good PR when it comes to bookmarking.
Social book marking help u to index faster.gives u good traffic and get good quality back link to your site.

Dear Friend

Its not easy but not mean impossible.You can get Page rank of your website by posting fresh content in relevant websites.Need to make article,press release,SBS,Directory submission in relevant websites.Blog creation & Updation. Forum Discussion also made ranking of your website.

SNIP

Page Rank in short time????

Don't kid yourself. First of all, Page Rank is a Google ranking system used only by Google. It does not guarantee traffic. It is more of a decorative rank that helps them classify pages and their validity. It is also something that gets analyzed every three months. No one knows for sure what factors Google uses to assign PR, but many believe that it is based on number of links you have coming into your page. That said, I think it is important to emphasize that backlinks ARE indeed important, but quality of the backlink is by far more important than the quantity of links you place. So, you are better off having 50 backlinks at quality, niche related sites, than having 500 junk links at sites that will provide no positive asset to your backlink.

Now that all this is said, do not concentrate too much on PR, concentrate on your SERPS and optimizing your site adequately so that it places well in SERPS. PR will come naturally and at its due time.

I gotta agree with Jenny Pitts, it's real damn hard to get even 1 PR in such a short time. If you wanna do it by paying another company, go right ahead, but they'll probably end up doing what HelpinLaw has already explained above.

Creating a lot of baclinks or you can start by buying backlinks from the website which have high PR and come on 1st position of Google against the keywords you use.

Well, trying get page rank does not happen overnight unless you have a way you can create massive back-links in a very short time.

Member Avatar for Living-seo-life

PR used work this way:

suppose you are getting a backlink from a site with PR 5 and have 8 external link including your link

so you will get

(5 / 8) X 0.85

= 0.53

two of these link should give you 1 page rank in theory.

Hope this will help.

Regards

To add on Living-seo-life's post, the link should be do-follow otherwise your website will not get any link juice.

Just try to make quality and relevant backlinks from high PR websites. Its really can help you.

It is not to difficult,So do directory submissions as much as possible daily.Blogging and forum commenting,social bookmarking should be done but do focus on you contents.you will find good results soon.

Good points jenny. Just curious where you got the "every 3 months" info? Would like to read the source for my own edification.

Page Rank in short time????

Don't kid yourself. First of all, Page Rank is a Google ranking system used only by Google. It does not guarantee traffic. It is more of a decorative rank that helps them classify pages and their validity. It is also something that gets analyzed every three months. No one knows for sure what factors Google uses to assign PR, but many believe that it is based on number of links you have coming into your page. That said, I think it is important to emphasize that backlinks ARE indeed important, but quality of the backlink is by far more important than the quantity of links you place. So, you are better off having 50 backlinks at quality, niche related sites, than having 500 junk links at sites that will provide no positive asset to your backlink.

Now that all this is said, do not concentrate too much on PR, concentrate on your SERPS and optimizing your site adequately so that it places well in SERPS. PR will come naturally and at its due time.

This is an interesting point and one that I'm wondering if it's true. I mean, in theory it makes sense, but if you look at backlinks of some of the top results for some SERPS, you'll see quite a number of "nofollow" links. I wonder how little value they truly have. I'm sure the follow ones are of more value, but what if it's a high domain authority website that's linking to you, but it's nofollow?

To add on Living-seo-life's post, the link should be do-follow otherwise your website will not get any link juice.

In my opinion i feel posting on social networking website and subject matter base content of your website can increase the traffic of website,it helps to get it on google no1

Hi
i visit you site and find details: -
Total Links: 15
Internal Links: 15
Out-Going Links: 0
No-Follows: 0

Google-Index -13(pages)

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.MONSTERLINUXSERVERS.NET
NS2.MONSTERLINUXSERVERS.NET

you don't have page rank of your website if you interested to boost the Search Engine Rankings of your Website using blog comment you ca done in short duration but all backlinks should be dofollow links from High Authority Websites.

Regards
shawnrichard

Sometime it depend on the no of backlinks your website or blog have...
traffic matter at second place..

Some people here are getting mixed with improving page rank and improving search engine optimization in general. Page rank means the number of quality websites and blogs linking back to you and this process may take a long time. Very rarely you can improve your page rank. Instead of worrying about improving your page rank in the quickest possible way you should carefully work towards creating quality content and networking with people so that they begin to link to you, consequently improving your page rank.

Having said that, you don't need to obsess over page rank because this is not the only factor that affects your search engine rankings.

According to my definition in simple words,
Build more quality links and create quality contents to improve and maintain your blog or website's PR.

Use social media networks and you will get huge traffic as well as backlinks.

hello friends,
I have one blog shall you help to improve my blog this is my blog link
(LINK DELETED) help me.my page rank is zero

Quality backlinks are very important for getting good pr for your website. so try to collect more niche & quality backlinks to your website..Then you will get a good pr for your website in the next pr updation..

Dude, if I knew the answer to that I would be a rich man!

Increase the amount of pages indexed and make sure your site is structured well.

It all depends on your quality backlinks.

By doing quality link building .Do more of blog commenting , blog posting and forum posting

The only way for making a PR of any site is a quality links pointing to your site are the source for getting a PR. So do some quality work and get back links to your niche site and also use the social media sites for the traffic. These two methods are beneficial for making pr.

Just keep on doing linkbuilding campaigns. All the effort will be worth it! Trust me! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.