We have proper backlinks to our website and web promotion also
We are having page rank 4 from last few months, but we are unable to improve it
Plz suggest the proper way or tips to improve the page rank.

Recommended Answers

All 31 Replies

Pagerank don't really of a big deal now..You just have to keep building quality back-links to your site.

GG would go back to the the Yahoo was?

I read something from Paul Kedrosky'd web,GG would go back to the curation just like the Yahoo was.and its Knol web is the same,right?
thks
nounny^_^

Dear you must submit yuor site in social bookmarking websites & top pr8 websites & forums then improve your page rank quickly.

Try to get high link authority and use social networks effectively for this purpose.

When you want to improve page ranking of you sites then you can use high PR directory file for submission and increase the follower and forcing the end user for comments.

WOW PR 4 Dude you still want more ... well thats good that we should keep our aim high...
well as for the PR not increasing .... the thing is going to more higher PR takes some time and all the calculation come into play while ranking ... so Just keep on building quality back-links and focus on social campaigns and be more active... and provide superior service and content to readers..

Page rank 4 is not a easy task to cope up with. Don't just run behind page rank instead go for more backlink generation as traffic towards site. Indirectly it will help to get good page rank.

U have PR 4 n still looking for more. It will take time it depends on domain age quality work on the site. So keep doing good work soon ur PR will be improved.

Submit your site and guide search engine is an easier way to get more backlinks to your website. You can also get exposure to the folder and generate more traffic for you. Referencing guide is free for most of the time, but there is an express service, you pay for faster approval and faster.

I read on many forums that to get good page rank makes backlinks but many of my blogs get good page rank without making lot of backlinks, and some of my blogs have huge backlinks but they still didnt get google page rank.

I think, regular and unique content can get good page rank soon

Ethical SEO (Search engine optimization) is best way to get higher page rank in Google also try to have some quality back-link because Google consider back-link while giving pagerank.

Getting from pr4 to higher pr is harder than the first stage the best way is to get some high ranking pr authority sites pr 6 and above this will then boost your pr to 5 or 6

I read on many forums that to get good page rank makes backlinks but many of my blogs get good page rank without making lot of backlinks, and some of my blogs have huge backlinks but they still didnt get google page rank.

I think, regular and unique content can get good page rank soon

Personally, I also in your situation. My webpage is increasing rank each day, but the backliks less. Although I do everyday backlinks for it. Sometimes I get tired and bored.
So how can I make more and more quiality backlinks for it?

You can improve the Page Rank by having more backlinks to your site. Also, optimize your site regularly with relevant keywords.

Here are the ways to improve page rank like

Use lots of meta keyword tags
Use invisible text
Submit early and submit often
Be careful spelling
Use more dots

For improving page rank, first of all you need to do link building extensively but slowly, try to build links on related sites, these sites would help you a lot.

If You want to see the results soon then purchase links

I recommend you should optimize the design of your web site. This will increase your page rank because search engines love sites that have clean code, are fast loading and contain lots of well written content. Build a simple Squidoo Lens and have it link to a page on your blog that contains similar information. Squidoo is an authority site that will help you improve your page rank backlinks.

Submit you website link in social bookmarking site. Build back links of your website. Forum posting in top rank web sites.

post bookmarking it will increase your pagerank.

Links Exchange . blog connecting and forum posting

commented: More 1 line pith + sig links from some random dweeb. M'lud, 12 other posts to be taken into consideration. -4

You will have to create high quality backlinks...to improve your pagerank..

Try to make backlinks from high page rank site. This will improve your page rank. Get backlinks from different extensions of domain not just from .com . Try to get from .org , .info , .biz . If possible .gov

In order to improve pagerank, you need to keep building more and more quality backlinks, Moreover google usually update pagerank at every 3 or 4 month. So you need to wait for that span

To improve the page rank of your site submit it in high pf dofollow sites.Also do article submission in high pr article sites like Ezine.

PR matters for quality in each and every thing. Like quality content , inbound links, less bounce rate, traffic from quality sites and many. But prior thing is the information on our site, as per new algorithm google consider quality content first for assigning high page rank.

Collect as many you can quality backlinks for your website, it will help you to achieve top ranking & maintaining it also...

PR 4 is good. Get submitted your site in directory. Go for backlinking as well. More matured site will get high PR.

to improve the page rank you need to be in the back links, create more number of links and you would find somewhere in the google page

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.