Recently I found this website <snip> by search engine. I mean this company is for mobile marketing. But I am not clear about internet mobile marketing.

1) What is mobile marketing?
2) Is it necessary for internet business?
3) What's the benefit of mobile internet marketing?
4) Where I will use this?

I want know this questions answer. Anyone can help me?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Yes, i am agree with above post mobile marketing is a more easy way to reach your target visitors. Because these days people are using multimedia mobile phones with good internet interface for users.
So internet marketing us an solutions for reaching target audience in the every age group directly.
Like students have more interest in mobile phones and using internet and 3g technology on mobile phones. like e learning tools available on mobile web browsers for student to learn and get latest updates.
Regards.

Thanks for reply.

Hey Forum88,

Yes mobile marketing is helpful for grow business and increase sells. So, you must thinking that mobile marketing is an important thing. So, you can you use it.

I just seen your signature websites. There many types of packages. So, you can use it. I wish it will be helpful for your business.

hi, in nowadays's world where each person has such phones as iPhone or Android- mobile marketing is very important

Mobile marketing is in my opinion, the next generation of advertising platforms. The trend has been towards mobile and will continue that way.

As for what is it...in general terms, its any type of marketing activity done via mobile devices. As for how it works, that depends on what type of business you are marketing for. Some people do direct advertising campaigns, some do brand campaigns, and some do affiliate marketing.

It is an awesome way to market your business and you can have it all set up for your company within 48 hours. It is an amazing tool for your business.

Recently I found this website <snip> by search engine. I mean this company is for mobile marketing. But I am not clear about internet mobile marketing.

1) What is mobile marketing?
2) Is it necessary for internet business?
3) What's the benefit of mobile internet marketing?
4) Where I will use this?

I want know this questions answer. Anyone can help me?

These days for shopping people give the first preference to find the sources through mobile and then after they go to the shop for more details. And so you need to build the such website that is easily accessible on mobile. But just building the website be not enough , you have to provide such things that attract visitor of your site to be the visitor of your shop and then turn them into your buyer. And for doing this provide some interesting stuff on the site , provide some offers to them, be transparent and always speak truth only. So when visitor comes to your shop they can find what is there on the mobile site.

Mobile marketing is a great way to communicate with your clients and it will help to give positive feed back.

commented: yawn - another sig spammer jumping on the obvious answer already given bandwagon. Here's a thought, try posting something original and useful. No? Thought not... -3

Internet marketing is a broad term used to how businesses use the Internet to promote their businesses, products or services described thereon. It can be used for search engine optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)-generation inbound links, text, article marketing, video marketing, press releases, search, RSS feeds, directory submissions and other proposals in practice.
Mobile marketing is to communicate as a series of practices that enables organizations and in dialogue with the audience in an interactive and relevant way with a mobile unit defined or network.

Yes In a days Mobile marketing is a a very Important.
Now a days mobile is not only a device for calling .Now all most all the mobile have a high qualities internet facilities.So it will be obvious that when you will make any site it must be suitable for mobile browsing.
In internet marketing world mobile marketing is a most important to get the targeted customers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.