Hello everybody?

I created a website and I totally like it The content is always updated and the goal of the website is good (according to me and some others), but It don't seem to get traffic. I submitted it to many directories, it's active on social networks, I submitted it to many feeds directories, I have many relevant links on my website, submitted in search engines, and I'm still working on it.1 I would like to know how much time it will take to my website to get traffic and activity? I know it will happen someday, but when?

Give me some answers according to your experience please. I don't want to be discouraged after some weeks only.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Never give up, and never get discouraged. It took DaniWeb about a year before we started to break ground. We are now nearly ten years old. Just keep creating new good, quality content, and more and more people will naturally link to it and recommend it to their friends.

Never give up, and never get discouraged. It took DaniWeb about a year before we started to break ground. We are now nearly ten years old. Just keep creating new good, quality content, and more and more people will naturally link to it and recommend it to their friends.

It does take time to get your website some good traffic.

Do we have some initial ways of how to inform people like, this website does exist?

According to me it will take time because as the website become older its users will increase and it will become more familiar with the search engines by getting the back links for a long time.then automatically traffic will increase.Just wait and will get good traffic.

Hello everybody?

I created a website and I totally like it The content is always updated and the goal of the website is good (according to me and some others), but It don't seem to get traffic. I submitted it to many directories, it's active on social networks, I submitted it to many feeds directories, I have many relevant links on my website, submitted in search engines, and I'm still working on it.1 I would like to know how much time it will take to my website to get traffic and activity? I know it will happen someday, but when?

Give me some answers according to your experience please. I don't want to be discouraged after some weeks only.

Just submitting to directories is not enough. And as you already activated on social networks, but have you done any activities regularly on networks. Like participation in the discussion on social network with many people and be helpful to them. And have you tries to attract the people to you. And with the social network, use blogs, articles, and videos with the best content , so people will like to join you and this way you can increase the traffic of your site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.