Hello, I’ve just found an amazing list of 350+ web directories to submit your website into, to increase number of visitors to your website into thousands…
http://www.scriptinn.com/misc/submission_directories/

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

good collection in fact i liked your directory

That's a good collection, but only top 10 directories will help you more.

More directories here.

More directories here.

good site

Really good collection

nice list
but i read somewhere that we should not go to submit on such a big list bcoz they produce spamming we should go with yahoo, google, ask etc..

i am not good in seo but i just give my thoughts

Submitting to directories have become useless after google changed there search engine algothirm .

i agree with ithelp. directory submissions do not help. i think link exchange better than directory submission.

Yep now a days people rarely use some directories for instance i did it and look at my site great posts and so nice but low traffic...... even after submissions

i agree with ithelp. directory submissions do not help. i think link exchange better than directory submission.

It may not help with page rank and stuff like that, but they can be useful by sending traffic your way from people who browse the directories. But I agree with earlier posters that it's not so useful to post to post to all 350, just to the top few.

/Brian

It depends on the directory. There are some really good quality niche directories that have real targeted traffic. And it's always a good idea to get yourself into DMOZ (although not as important as it once was IMO). With both directories and link exchanges, you just have to be careful about just being lost in the masses, whether it's 10 levels deep in a directory or halfway down a link swap page with 500 other links.

its so good thanx for ur posting here

Submitting to directories have become useless after google changed there search engine algothirm .

Is it also useless for other search engines like yahoo?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.