I want to get more visitors to my ecommerce site.I am also content writer.So with this things can i any strategy.
Please help me.We are small ecommerce development company?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I'm sorry, but by looking at your homepage, I can't even figure out what your site offers. Who is your target audience? Do-it-yourself Internet marketers or people who should hire you to create websites for them?

Dani: I think they are selling customized eStore applications, so most likely the target audience is small businesses.

I get that it's small businesses ... but are they basically doing everything start to finish for the non-technical business owner, or are they targeting do-it-yourselfers?

You need to do manual link building for your website, local listings so you will get local traffic. you can also go for Google advertising services i.e Google adwords.

Link building and Social media optimization can bring you good traffic

Social media is best for the generate a traffic ecommerce site...

Gosh, everyone's so general with their responses. Social media ... yeah ... we know, it's a buzz word.

Hello everybody,
start promoting your website through social networking site.
thanks

Hello everybody,
start promoting your website through social networking site.
thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.