tell me how can i earn money in advertising?

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Hi,
Well, do you have a website that gets lots of good taffic? Is this what you are looking for, to sell advertising on your website? If so, you need to first of all make a list of the kinds of advertising you want to sell. Do you have subscribers to your website newsletter or anythign like that? Do you have a top banner adn a bottom banner on your site? One way is to add a banner at the top, and underneath it in small print write "Put your banner here". Better yet, create a link to an advertising page, and put together a page that shows what you have to offer.
Have a look at various forum sites and see how they do it. Tht will give you lots of ideas. Of course, you will only make money if you have good traffic, and if you have that then that very same traffic will likely buy your advertising. Otherwise you will need to promote your advertising opportunities, which you can do also. Good luck!

Paul-Marc

https://www.google.com/adsense/

This is one of the easiest ways to make money advertising. You can make from $.02 to $1.00 perclick based on your website content and adwords completion.

adsense lol to me thats a waste of time they make all the cash you get pennies, open your own site and use a good sponser affilate program, adsense for me is for people who dont have a good idea about the web in general, you do all the work google cashes all the checks

adsense lol to me thats a waste of time they make all the cash you get pennies, open your own site and use a good sponser affilate program, adsense for me is for people who dont have a good idea about the web in general, you do all the work google cashes all the checks

I have found Adsense great and benficial for some of my sites but yes it can be a waste of time for some website categories. But that is the whole point is to try new thing and assess what is best for your website.

iitiwari

What is your website url?

It will help me assess your website and help with methods of advertising.

Regards

Marty

I also finds adsense great. My site does not generate much traffic yet but one day if it does I will find a good sponsor

Definitely you can monetize as a publisher from ' Adsense ' , ' YPN ' and so forth plus a nice website with some good traffic thats all you need =)

We have found a good formula to be developing an expert site on a particular topic. Then find some good affiliate programs in that industry as a start. Also, sell your advertising space to companies whose products are bought by your visitors.

Best Regards,
Rodney

Are you sure you're not confusing AdSense with Adwords? People can make money with Google AdWords by investing in PPC to advertise affiliate programs.

AdSense is for people with their own sites. You put up the code on your site and you get money when people click the ads. Essentially, it IS an affiliate program for people with their own websites :)

There's a lot of way of earning money through online like
Sell tangible products,Sell digital products,Design websites,Online services.. etc..

To generate revenue from traffic you can run several ads. You can put adsense as well as a banner rotation or 2. Something like Adbrite or Tribelfusion.

You can also run AuctionAds and promote affiliate programs. Many affiliate programs pay per click or lead. This can be very lucrative depending on your subject.

Best Regards,

Try running Google AdWords with a sponsored or affiliate program. After a while, you check the average income from each of them and pick the one which has the best ROI.
Popularize your site by providing good content and contributing to forums and blogs that are related to what you offer

Here are a couple of ways to generate revenue

1. Try pay per click programs (PPC) eg. Google adsense, bidvertiser, Yahoo (YPN),

2. Try affiliate programs eg. clickbank, Amazon astore

3. Try to sell text links on your site eg. text link ads

4. Try to sell banner space on your site

Hope this helps
:)

You can earn money in advertising through google adsense, affiliate programs, pay per click advertising, revenue pilot per click and targetwords.com. Or you can click this link on how to earn money to advertising

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.