How to increase page rank? please give any suggestions are forums helpful and if so then is page rank important in context to search engine optimization.thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

How to increase page rank? please give any suggestions are forums helpful and if so then is page rank important in context to search engine optimization.thanks in advance.

Why you have to improve your pr? what for? it is not anything related to ranking. Keep it in natural.

Travelweb

Google PR, or PageRank, is just a scale of how many other webpages out there point to your site.

i mean google page rank.

SEO your site, create RUC (Readable unique content) and RLP (Relevant link popularity). Be patient and always be creating RUC and RLP. :)

i mean google page rank.

When the SEO world talks about page rank, Google is implied :)

Build links.

Pagerank is simply a measure of the quantity of backlinks going to your webpage, with each link weighted according to its own pagerank. Your website pagerank matters because it is a factor, along with on-page factors like keywords, in the organic results that Google generates for search terms.

well the best way is via advertisement because it will increase the number of viewers and the traffic also ink building will also help in increasing the page rank but advertisement is the key
so stick to it
wish you luck

I disagree about the advertising comment if you mean paid advertising like Adwords or banner ads. This does not always impact page rank, although it might bring you traffic.

If darsh999 means that it makes sense to also do paid advertising as a way of growing your business, I agree that it makes sense to have a mix of link-building effort and paid-advertising effort in order to grow your online business.

Do lots of Link building such as directory submission, link exchange, forum signature etc and choosing quality link partners, minimizing reciprocal linking and prioritizing One-way links.

tt

eric ... agree certain spits are not advertising but links should be seen as such... since Google drops givers of PR merely because tey are sponsored links

Many Factors for PR.
On the page, off the page SEO, What server are you running, IP, Backlinks, Updates of your content, How have you designed your page etc....
But I would give, like always more emphasis to Traffic. Then would work out on PR.

Google PR, or PageRank, is just a scale of how many other webpages out there point to your site.

It may have started out as that when Larry Page (his name not a page is referenced in PageRank) first rolled it out... but now it is next to useless and has some many filters on it that ir really means trusted links and how well you share your internal page rank

To Increase google page rank you need more back links for your website

thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.