In an earlier post I stated that I did not wish to recieve PM's regarding
questions of what company I work for.

Here is a snippet of what I recieved for sticking to my guns and NOT
giving out my company name. *shrug*
Take it for what you will but I think that's a bunch of crap.
What part of NO don't people understand?

NO darling, you are the one that is playing games.

I PMed you b/c I wanted service. It's up to me to decide if I want to hire your company or not. It's not up to YOU to tell me how I should feel or not feel about you offering advice.

Hiding something that isn't supposed to be a secret is very very suspicious IMO & I will now tell others that you refused to give me your company's phone number when I asked for it (you didn't force it upon me) & then you have the nerve to blame me for your suspicious behaviour.

If I were you, I'd stop posting, otherwise you will make more of a mess than you have already.

That coupled with the fact that Dani blocked your thread causes great concern.

I have already found another company that had NO PROBLEM detailing things & giving out their phone number.

That's the PROPER & PROFESSIONAL way to run a business.

You are now blocked & DON'T contact me again

I found your constant fishing for my company name and phone number
tiring and childish. Hope you had as fabulous a day as I did :)

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Warning to everyone about this person.

Originally he seemed to know what he was talking about & since I was in the market for someone, I decided to PM him to see if he does this on the side. So I started asking questions which is a normal course of action IMO.

When I got to the point of wanting to potentially hire him, OF COURSE I asked for his phone number. Then when he said he couldn't do the work & had to go thru his company, then of course I wanted the name & phone number of his COMPANY. Dahhh

He gave me some excuse that didn't even make sense to me based on what I know of the English language. All I knew is that he was telling me the prices were $5,000.

So I guess I'm supposed to fork over $5,000 without talking to a real live person. LOL, Yeh right.

Would you trust anyone who REFUSES to give someone their company information?

Why would a person refuse to do this if it's going to drum up business for themselves or for the company they work for?

Why would they be scared if all that they say is true??? What do they have to hide?

I now know why one of his threads was removed from the board. Clearly there is something very very fishy & suspicious about this guy.

Then he took my private conversation with him & posted it above when he could have just left it at that. If he didn't want to PM with anyone & wasn't going to help provide SEO to people, then he should have just stopped the PMing conversation right off the bat.

When he said no PMing, I thought he meant not to start a SEO war. I mean what person doesn't want to make money if they feel they know it all & are REALLY trying to help people?

Beware of companies that won't tell you who they are or talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. Too many people are out to scam people.

Michelle

:rolleyes:

When he said no PMing, I thought he meant not to start a SEO war. I mean what person doesn't want to make money if they feel they know it all & are REALLY trying to help people?

Beware of companies that won't tell you who they are or talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. Too many people are out to scam people.

Michelle

I still don't understand why you're trying to slam me for telling the truth?

As for uhh... scamming?? LOL How can I scam anyone if I don't tell them who I work for? LOL

I'm here to give GOOD ADVICE folks. That's all. I'm not here trolling for
leads.
So again Hehehe please don't PM me asking me who I work for. I won't give
it out.

This weeks tip? Page recency ROCKS! :)
For every keyword phrase you are promoting, there should be around 500 words of content.
Update that content every day for every keyword. The results are nothing
short of astounding. :)

Have a fabulous week. :) :) Life is 10% what happens and 90% how you
react to it :) Don't be a chump :) hehehe Enjoy life :)

Have a fabulous week everyone ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.