Hello friends,

I have some tips to increase your website traffic, please see the below

1. Write and submit articles to the article directories.
2. Leave comments on other people’s blogs(high page rank) with a backlink to your site.
3. Answer people’s questions on answers.yahoo.com.
4. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.
5. Write a press release and submit it to prarticle.com.
6. Advertise your website in the appropriate category on Classified ads websites.
7. Create a blog and submit it to the 100’s of free blog directories.
8. Manually submit your website to the major search engines.
9. Start your own newsletter or ezine.

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

Good tips. Really helpful tips.

Hi you have given some good tips to increase website traffic. Arcticle submission is a very good method to get traffic.

Good Tips for increasing web traffic.

smo is better way..

Good tips, getting traffic is a combination of a lot of things. The key to success is to create great content that visitors want to use, search engines will love and other websites will naturally link to. Of course, it's easier said than done.

Great tips! i really want to increase traffic on my blog. :)

Good Tips.

Digg,Stumble Upon........ like bookmarking services can drive a lot of traffic to your site.

Really good tips. But not as much easy as they looks like :). You really have to put your efforts to do this all. It will takes months to do for a single person.

Goof tips! Bookmarking and Networking is a goo ways also.

Hi,

Really good tactics to drive traffic to the website. In my view free traffic driven tactics like articles, social bookmarking, directories etc, would fetch us more traffic. The word Free is catche and would drive traffic to respective sites. I've come across a website http://www.lazer-marketing.com/workfromhome.htm, is this website would fetch me any results in generating traffic. If you could let me know about this I would be thankful to you.

This can't drive more traffic to your site.

thanks for d gud tips......

The thing that I was havin' a problem with, was "spiffin" up the homepage of my site, to catch peoples eyes. I realized most people like videos, flashing objects, something that will catch their attention. I also went snoopin' around for a different way to get traffic, than everyone else, and found this site...Noobing. I signed up about 2 months ago, and it's doing pretty well. I had to pay a little fee in the beginning, but haven't paid a penny since. Basically pays for itself.

My site isn't for a business, but has to do with Computer Software/Hardware help, and I calculate my downloads, instead of sales. Which I don't see a difference. My thing is trying to get people to notice my site, and realize how much it could help them, so the more people that download, I calculate that as gettin' more "Sales". I added a "Greeter" to my homepage, so when you go to it, it asks you your name, you type it in, and it greets the person with "hey ___" in a message box. Honestly, just that little addition worked better than I thought it would. Maybe later on in the future, if I get enough people interested in the site, so I can take it to another step. Hope this helps.

if u have budget then i suggest you ppc

great tips and reference guide, try to increase my site's traffics, thank you!

Engaging on social networking sites like facebook and Twitter helps generate tons of traffic on your site..

i also do those tecniques..and it drive good result to my page. great tips for newbies.

is PR Article.com a paying site? I tried a couple free Press Release sites, but my release got rejected because I didn't want to pay. :(

Many people think that having a website with good graphics, pictures and colors will drive tons of visitors. In practice it is not so and also this wonder doesn’t occur overnight. Lot of hard work and persevering determination to perform a task is highly needed in getting traffic. “Advertising coupled with SEO techniques” is the key activity to reach your website to many people. The important primary steps to get good traffic is getting listed in Google, Yahoo and MSN, getting listed in the major web directories and Increase your website popularity.

here are other tips to complete that list

Network with other people at seminars or other live events.
Purchase advertising in popular newsletters or ezines.
Advertise on other product’s “thank you” pages.
Create a free ebook and list in on the “free ebook” sites.
Buy and use a memorable domain name.
Do something controversial.
Create an Amazon profile and submit reviews for books and other products that you
have read.
Start a lens on Squidoo : Welcome to Squidoo
Use a traffic exchange (low quality traffic, but can sometimes be worthwhile).
Get referrals form similar but non-competing sites.
Create and sell a product with resell or giveaway rights and include a link to your site in
it to others pass it around for you.
Email your list. If you don’t have one, get one.
Buy a pair of sandals; get your website engraved on the bottom and walk on the beach,
stomp in the mud or play in the snow.

philippinesoutsourcing

Hello friends,

I have some tips to increase your website traffic, please see the below

2. Leave comments on other people’s blogs(high page rank) with a backlink to your site.
3. Answer people’s questions on answers.yahoo.com.
4. Post in forums and have a link to your site in your signature.
5. Write a press release and submit it to prarticle.com.
6. Advertise your website in the appropriate category on Classified ads websites.
7. Create a blog and submit it to the 100’s of free blog directories.
8. Manually submit your website to the major search engines.
9. Start your own newsletter or ezine.

Ok, Thanks for the same.

One of the most helpful and easiest is to ask similar sites for a link exchange.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.