Search engine optimization is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” ,”organic” or “algorithmic” search results for targeted keywords.

Earlier a site is presented in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERPS) or the higher it ranks, the more searchers will visit that site. SEO can also target different kinds of searches, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.

For increasing a site’s relevance, SEO considers how search algorithms work and what people search for.

The 3 major tools for generating and managing keyword tools in SEO are:

1. Local keywords is the key phrase generator tool that is primarily designed for creating local keyword lists.

2. Keyword generator allows to change any word in your keyword list with other word / words

3. SEObook keyword generator generates huge keyword lists using up to 5 keyword modifiers

Instead SEO is divided into some major phases and they are as below:

Phase I : Discovery/Research

Phase II: Implementation

Phase III : Analysis

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This whole speal makes little sense at all to me. I even read it twice.

I'm still shaking my head wondering what the heck this is about.

I am not getting what this guy is trying to tell us. Very general type of post.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.