This article tells you various search engine optimization tips and steps for seo your website. After reading this article you would be able to find some of the best online solution for seo services.

Title: Make a title which will explain the Page! Keep your title short and to the point. Use your keywords in the page title.

Keywords: Do not waste your time on useless Keywords, Be sure you are targeting the right keywords.

Meta Tags: There are two things in Meta Tags one is "Keywords" and other is "Description" Put the keywords of the page in the "Keywords" and put the Description of page in the "Description".

Meta Keywords: Meta Keywords is to define what keywords apply to your page. There are Many Search Engines which does not Read this Tag. but some search engine do! so you should have to add this "Meta Keywords" within the .

Meta Description: Meta Description tag will be Displayed in the Search Results to the users. Its helps in High Ranking, and also Attract Users of Search Result to your site.

Qualitiy Content - Using Text Instead of Using Images to Describe the Page is good way. Use Anchor in your pages, because it will also helps you in High Ranking.

Links Popularity : Links Popularity is Very Important in High Ranking, if you have High Link Popularity then you will be at the TOP if you have less then you will be Down. Making Link Popularity High is not so hard its Easy. Read the Next Step!

Exchanging Links with Partners: Its Easy to Exchange Links with other partners, and Links Exchange will Help you in Increasing your Links Popularity. Make a Links Page and Link it From the Home Page.

ASk other Webmasters send them an email to have a Reciprocal Link with you! The easy way is that just put "Links Exchange" in the Search in (Google), you will get list of Partners!

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

Very informative and nicely written. Could any one tell me the free keyword selector tools available to get the proper keywords for my website.

Well, Beginners will be happy on this one.

Thanks for sharing. I also recommend adding ALT tags on any images

I thought your post was rather poorly written and essentially useless. I would think you'd be better off choosing another career. Thanks for showing up though.

Just another copy and paste post first seen over a year ago on the web. I guess the word "plagiarism" doesn't register with some people.

I thought your post was rather poorly written and essentially useless. I would think you'd be better off choosing another career. Thanks for showing up though.

Yoe look to be a veteran SEO expert. Could u please mention some of the advanced techniques used for SEO. My site has is not ranking well in ALEXA search Engine Rank.

can the moderator please remove this

Could u please mention some of the advanced techniques used for SEO.

Basic SEO - work the optimizable webpage/website components.
Advanced SEO - learn to effectively use the English language to empower keyphrases internally.

My site has is not ranking well in ALEXA search Engine Rank.

Alexa isn't a good benchmark tool in determining ranking. Do keyphrase tests on Google, Yahoo and Bing to see where you stand amongst your keyphrase competitors.

Alexa gets its rankings data from browsers that have the Alexa toolbar installed. It's more about traffic and only pulls data from the toolbar. Few people really have one installed. Not very useful IMO at all.

Hi, thanks u easilty and effectively sum up the whole procedure in to two sentences.
I made a note of it and would try to implement from today.
one more thing what tactic should I do to let google robot to visit my site daily.
i do change metas to ensure content is changed from robot perspective. for Robot to find some change in content in my webpage. But it has not work sussessfully yet.

Cheers

what tactic should I do to let google robot to visit my site daily.

Get more inbound links.

i do change metas to ensure content is changed from robot perspective. for Robot to find some change in content in my webpage. But it has not work sussessfully yet.

And it won't. Set your metas to accurately reflect your page information and leave them alone.

Most of the tips you have mentioned talks about On-Page Optimization.. It deals with the proper use of meta tags, Alt-tags (use to describe images), h1/h2 tags, title tags, keywords (use tools to check for keywords) and description..

gr8 post , beginer will be happy with this post

rajesh.boddu

Some of the tips are part of the onpage optimization, you should also include that 70 percent of seo is link building which help you get rank in the search engine.

You can use Google Keyword Tool.

Hi,
Nice posting syedcash
This is good for beginners, but this is basic think so plz write more advanced technique of search engine optimization.

Hi here are some of the advanced techniques which I use:
Website structure analysis
Content optimization for the homepage and keyword related pages
W3C validation check and update for homepage
Title & Meta Tuning & Tweaking as per the SEO results
Thematic reciprocal linking
Article Submission to the free article hosting websites
External Blog update and Blog submission to Blog directories

work the optimizable webpage/website components.

Nice information thanks for sharing here

thanks for the valuable information, its really good for newbie's like me as well

Although the follow up comments varied from good to hysterical (thanks Fred) but posts like the original one in this thread are extremely annoying. The author of the orginal post, if you follow the link at the bottom of his post, has an SEO oriented blog. So, like so many others, he has come here to put up a post that reads like a 6th grade book report. He is probably hoping that we will all flock to his blog to receive the wisdom from on high. But all he is really doing is cluttering up the forum with basic SEO info. To all the newbie posters on this thread, do not buy into his blog. If he is dishonest enough to come on here and post simplistic crap who knows what else he will be dishonest about. My advice to you, if you want to learn SEO or ask questions of someone who knows his stuff, direct your attention to CanadaFred. He is the real deal here and worth listening too. Fred, I don't know you and I doubt I will ever meet you but keep doing what you do here.

Hey thanks for the information you have shared with us....

Nice post here very nice infromation

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.