anyone know Google trends... is it also helpful in keyword trend checking..or just tell a specific fashion or behavior..

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

many times I use googleadwords and google trends, but most of time i only choose googleadwords.

anyone know Google trends... is it also helpful in keyword trend checking..or just tell a specific fashion or behavior..

Some marketers are always waiting for the latest trend on Google and bidding on PPC quickly for those keywords. But for the long term, it may not be a good way to promote products.

I think that google trends should be used once you through the google adwords, because adwords is able to provide you all the possible combination of keywords.then you cna fine tune those keywords with the help of google trends

The trend of the Google is changing all the time, can u do something for that, I guess u can't!

So keep on doing what u are doing to improve the qualiry of your blog or site!

Hi,

Yes, it is very helpful & extremely popular program that allows an individual to search for the interest of Internet users around the world regarding a particular topic based on a keyword or a keyword phrase.

This tool will allow a person to enter in the keywords and keyword phrases that they are interested in researching and the program will display information on how often that particular subject was searched for in the past.

I personally have used google trends as a form of assessing the online landscape. I think it is very helpful more from a macro than a micro level. I dont know how it can be used for PPC but I do think it is good to determine keyword contect for your site.

It may not easy to predict the trend of Google, but it is indeed beneficial to know how google gonna work!

So I think check google's blog from time to time may help u a little bit!

Alright thanks guys...for your nice comments .

Didn't u heard that goolge didn't regard KW as one of its ranking factors anymore?

What exactly are you trying to find?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.