First, sorry for my bad English !

I don't know how to submit my site to Google ? And in first 30th rank ?

kashif butt commented: Islam Quran and science +0

Recommended Answers

All 125 Replies

lol there's a simple question with a complex answer.

1. Dont submit your site to Google, it's a waste of time. Try to get some links to your site from other sites, this will get your site into Google quicker than submitting it.

2. Long answer. Try reading seo guys tutorial here: http://www.seo-guy.com/tutorial.html

Good luck.

Simply have a site that is already indexed by Google link to yours (via a static link). A great way to do this is via directory submissions such as the Yahoo Directory.

there are some free search engine submissions sites on the net. Make a google search and you will find them usefull

thanks for that link :cool:

Hi,

Dont be upset for that. Try to search for the keyword"how to set my page rank"

Thanks

Here is the link where you can submit your site.

http://www.google.com/addurl/

But I think you don't need to submit your site to SE, bots will automatically crawl your site and index it.

Simply have a site that is already indexed by Google link to yours (via a static link). A great way to do this is via directory submissions such as the Yahoo Directory.

You can try one more link
seochat.com
its a good for beginers

LOL, I was about to reply when I noticed that this post was made in 2005. Did you guys notice this?

LOL, I was about to reply when I noticed that this post was made in 2005. Did you guys notice this?

-----------------
Lea

No matter post is old one but these links will surly help few of the peoples. Even these days many of us dont know where and how to submit.

Hi you must get some links to your website this is very important. To check if you are listed in google use the command : site:www.domain.com for more information about this, check this article about my website in google to learn how other people doing this. Including some realtime examples!

create xml sitemap & get indexed.

Hi backinks will help to increase your website rank. Try to increase your backlinks.

You could have used your question "how to submit my site to Google" in Google search page and you'll find the answer. :)

Have a great day and enjoy SEO!

If you mean to rank in google, you should build massive amounts of backlinks to reach first page, but if you're looking to just submit it, post above me has the answer.

Directly submitting your site to google.com will yield you nothing. You need to create some high quality backlinks. These can be created using directory submission, press release, forum posting, blog posting etc.

How to sumit my web site to goggle search and all I get is a bunch of threads with useless information. Need help on this issue.
Heidi

you can try google add url option to submit your website and your sitemap.

As already mentioned, don't submit your site, it's better for the SE's to find it on it's own.

Simple think is that go to google ad url and submit it

I don't think there is need of submitting site in google,, the googlebot find your site themselves, just add sitemap to better coverage and that will help Google to crawl your website better.

Dear SEO

I have add my website in google by visiting http://www.google.com/addurl.html. Now when i click on www.google .com it shows input box to enter search any website. when i type GOOGLE it shows a list like Google Earth, Google Map, Google Translate, etc. but when i write my website URL it does not show my link there. Please help me how can i add my url there?

Best Regards

Shahzad

Directly submitting your site to google.com will yield you nothing. You need to create some high quality backlinks. These can be created using directory submission, press release, forum posting, blog posting etc.

If you submit a site with keyword rich content and properly defined metatags then you are taking the first step which is what the original poster seemed to be asking. While your suggestions for creating backlinks are valid and valuable I think the original poster was looking for the basics of how to get his site in Google.

But to challenge your assertion that submitting a site to google will yield nothing, I have a client who had a web site with very little in terms of meta information. I built up the meta tags, reworked the content to include more keywords and submitted to Google without all of the other activities you suggest and I was able to rank very high as opposed to my clients competitors. It all depends on the business model and the target audience. Once you have that info you can build not only your e-marketing strategy but your overall marketing strategy.

Sometimes you might get surprised as to how quickly some web pages appear in the Google index pages. Like when you have a blog and then, through Pinging systems your post becomes visible online within some minutes or hours.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.