Hai,

I developed a website and I using iframe to add a page ( called inner.php) in the main page (index.php) . Everything working fine. But now the problem is when we searched the site in google then 2 results will came. First one leads to my home page ie "index.php". But the second will leads to the other page "inner.php" . The inner.php is only the part of index.php So that when a user follow that link only that part will show in the browser. Please let me know is there is any way to prevent the second result from google search with out any harm to my website.

Thanks
Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Iframes really aren't recommended. Is there a reason that you need to be using them?

Well thanks for your reply,

I used Iframe because with iframe I can exactly fit a web page in a cell of another page. Please let me know is there is any other method to do that other than the iframe

Thanks
Rajeesh

Iframes really aren't recommended. Is there a reason that you need to be using them?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.