Hi,

We have Find free Semi Automatic Submission Tool.

This free semi Automatic Submission Tool Useful for Generate more Back link.

www submitterbot com

I Hope This Tool Helpful For You All.

<snip>
Thanks & Regards.

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Very Nice

Nice information.I think it will help me, i will have a look.Thanks for sharing the tool.

I am usually leary of bots but it might be good for submission tools.

I am usually leary of bots but it might be good for submission tools.

There's really no point to them. Whether your web pages are listed in ten dumpster directories or 10 million the results will be the same, your webpages will appear to be the generic mediocrity, like the rest of them, desperately seeking ways to appear to be important web pages.

Artificially attempting to increase your link popularity in this way can also be hazardous to your rankings. Who will be your linked page associates? What are these directories you've just listed your beloved stuff to? Is your coveted web pages, that you have spent your energy creating, in bad neighbourhoods? How 'bout really really bad places?

These are the things (and more) that most users of these auto submit garbage tools will never know, until it's too late of course. Then they'll have to spend their energies convincing the search engine that their webpages are in fact legit SERP contenders but that'll take time and skill that most will not have.

It is really interesting!! Directory submission through manual process is time consumption. This would be one of the best way to save the time and get the quick results.

Thanks for sharing..
SNIP

Very excellent point - Canada Fred. The spiders are looking for quality backlinks that are related to content of the site.

Sometimes is better to do the work manually. May take more time but the result will last longer.

I always work manually. I will check this tool. Hope it works for me.

Easysubmits is also a free semiautomated directory submission tool

never use automatic submissions or even "semi-automatic" tools. they will just harm your rankings!

trying your tools... i hope it will be usefull for my site :)

never use automatic submissions or even "semi-automatic" tools. they will just harm your rankings!

Hi,
I agree with you and I also never use such type of tools and I thing it can be harmful for website ranking.

Nice information i try your tool.Basically i believe manually work.

Do anybody know automatic tool to post forums, articles,blogs?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.