How to Rank my website really fast? Have a decent budget

Member Avatar
michael98
Newbie Poster
1 post since Feb 2010
Reputation Points: 0 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 0 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 0 [?]

Great forum, learned a lot so far. I realize there are some highly experienced people in here - need your help guys, my website is suffocating without any traffic.

I've recently bought a website selling designer shoes in Europe - what would be the best thing to do to rank my website REALLY FAST in Google, yahoo and msn atleast. I've hundreds of shoes on my website.

Should I use a software or hire a company? Please advise, I've a budget of $2000

Member Avatar
jennypitts
Junior Poster
160 posts since Sep 2009
Reputation Points: 3 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 1 [?]

Michael I already gave you some advise on another thread you opened in another part of the forum. Another word of advice is do not open multiple threads with the same topic. I am going to take it as a newbie mistake and not flag your post as a bad post but in the future, do not do it. It can be looked at as Spam. Believe me we all make newbie mistakes.

Member Avatar
searchengineace
Newbie Poster
19 posts since Aug 2009

Michael,

If you have a new website with some products to sell, you need to make sure you have a mixed strategy. Use PPC + SEO to get good traffic to your website. Obviously it would take least 2-3 months to get targeted organic traffic but you can start getting some traffic from PPC in the beginning. Hope that help ?

Member Avatar
jimmyx
Newbie Poster
3 posts since May 2010

Agree with searchengineace, if you want fast traffic obviously you need to use the paid method. The most popular is pay per click. Other alternatives that you can use is media buy and banner ads.

Member Avatar
AirForceOne
Posting Pro in Training
457 posts since Jun 2009
Reputation Points: 9 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 18 [?]

I think PPC would be really helpful for instant traffics but you need to target your adwords tactically. Also, social media is another channel for generating traffic purpose.

Have a nice day,

Member Avatar
Marryann
Newbie Poster
6 posts since May 2010

To increase your traffic you can go for social media optimization. It is the best way to generate the targeted traffic to your site.

All the best!

Member Avatar
jay 11
The Dude Abides
465 posts since Oct 2009
Reputation Points: 8 [?]
Q&As Helped to Solve: 13 [?]
Skill Endorsements: 20 [?]
Team Colleague

Unfortunately, marketing a website and driving qualified traffic does not come packaged neatly with a $2k price tag. My best advice is to either hire someone you trust to optimize your onsite components or if you have the time, buy some books on SEO, SEM/PPC, and maybe attend a couple of conferences like Webmaster World (PubCon) or SES and learn.

Member Avatar
johanmalmo
Newbie Poster
1 post since Jun 2010

A great way to get traffic (worked for me) is to create a few you tube videos and promoting your site there. You tube has a lot of visitors, you can both create your own clips and use "video responses" to get people to click your link. You tube videos rank high in the search engines!

Member Avatar
ruby.mein
Junior Poster in Training
81 posts since Jul 2009
Q&As Helped to Solve: 1 [?]

If you have enough budget, try Pay Per Click (PPC).. Aside from PPC are the following:

website optimization
search engine optimization
search engine marketing
social media optimization

Member Avatar
theemerchant
Junior Poster in Training
82 posts since Sep 2009
Reputation Points: -2 [?]

hire an SEO or go for paid links like directory, article submitter and more

SNIP
SNIP

Member Avatar
sanasahil
Light Poster
37 posts since May 2010
Q&As Helped to Solve: 3 [?]

Well you can rank your website rank fast and the best way is to do proper On page and Off page seo techniques and update your website content frequently and some other changes!

Member Avatar
amusedclown
Newbie Poster
7 posts since Jun 2010

If you have the resources, you should hire different companies to do the different aspects of SEO for you. Not all companies have the same level of competence in each SEO task. Some are experienced link builders, some are good forum posters, some are great with articles and submission.

Member Avatar
sanasahil
Light Poster
37 posts since May 2010

link Building is the best way to promote your site. So, if you want to rank higher your website then take the services of professionals!

Member Avatar
recygs
Newbie Poster
3 posts since Jun 2010

Yes, PPC is the most obviuous way but video marketing is a great technique too.

Member Avatar
sanasahil
Light Poster
37 posts since May 2010

YES video marketing is also a good and new way to make your website unique and more authenticated!

Member Avatar
iramsweet
Light Poster
32 posts since Jun 2012

there are many ways for link building. you can promote your site through. but you have to get good experince for that

Member Avatar
kellys
Newbie Poster
23 posts since Jun 2012

yes, ppc is reaaly good for getting instant traffic & visitors for your website..

bizworld
Newbie Poster
5 posts since Jun 2012
Unverified Member

Increase traffic to u r site.Fro this u have to do Link building ,Forum posting,Social Bookmarking,Directory submission..

snip

You
This article has been dead for over three months: Start a new discussion instead
View similar articles that have also been tagged: