Hi

One of my website with the new url name was launched on 1st May' 2010, although the website is indexed on Google & Yahoo but not on MSN/Bing. I just wanna know how often MSN/Bing indexes the new websites.
Also I have tried lots & lots of tools for checking my positions on niche's but while trying I get a msg that either your website is not indexed or you have entered wrong url.
I have hosting for 4yrs but my domain name is registered for 1yr only. Is this the reason behind no ranking on the Search engine's? or something else.

Pls suggest. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

Page rank will be assigned once google will update its page rank algorithm.....although google internally updates its page rank on regular basis but still it updates its page rank algorithm every 3 months....last update was in march end....and next update is expected in june end.....

yes you have to wait for the next update

Continue your link building and it will pay off

i have the same problem. Hope a pagerank will be given to me this coming update.

It is my understanding that Google pays very little attention to a new site and that it is usually nine months to a year before you are likely to be ranked. I have read that occasionally a site that immediately posts a lot of high quality content and acquires a lot of good backlinks gets ranked sooner.

There's good reason for this. Google's only interest is in providing what searchers are looking for. If a site goes up, then is taken down a month later or doesn't demonstrate any activity, Google doesn't want to do its users a disservice by sending them to a useless site.

In short, Google wants a site to prove it's worth before I recognizes it as a useful destination.

Hi

One of my website with the new url name was launched on 1st May' 2010, although the website is indexed on Google & Yahoo but not on MSN/Bing. I just wanna know how often MSN/Bing indexes the new websites.
Also I have tried lots & lots of tools for checking my positions on niche's but while trying I get a msg that either your website is not indexed or you have entered wrong url.
I have hosting for 4yrs but my domain name is registered for 1yr only. Is this the reason behind no ranking on the Search engine's? or something else.

Pls suggest. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

yes have patience and work on link building more and more. it'll give you result.

They say that Google now updates in every 1-2 month not more, so I think on the beginning of July you will get a new results. Be patient!

Cheers!
Oz

It will take some time wait until next update of google and try to get more backlinks.

Since your site was online just since 1st May' 2010, it would be hard to get good ranking for keywords on search engines, even for long tail keywords, IMO. If you want your sites to be indexed more quickly, I would like to recommend you to build backlinks from high PR (above 6) sources or put your page links in your tweets. But, indexing would not mean ranking. You need to building enough backlinks and optimize your pages using your targeted keywords.

Have a nice day,

i am also facing the same problem. my site got indexed but no page rank.

I am handling blog and i dont have a single backlink to my blog.

can u please guide me how can i add back link to my site.

Don't worry ... ! Keep doing Off Page Activities and within the span of 70 - 90 days you will be on top 50 with your respective keywords.

Till then build up more and more links.

you should wait for next page rank updation.google page rank updates comes after every 3 months..

you should do more link building. try to get more trafic. next update will surely show the results

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.