Hello friends,

I really don't like weekends (Friday nights & Saturdays & Sundays) because my websites are not positioned as good as on weekdays, even I work harder on weekends in submitting to web directories and social bookmarking sites.

For example, during weekdays, my sites are on the second page on Google, but they are on 4th page on weekends.

I really don't know why these major search engines don't like my websites on weekends.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you for reading and have a lucky day!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Does the day affect the ranking of our blogs and websites?
I had not met anything like this before.
Thanks for opening it up.
Maybe there is a change in indexing on that days.

I think the competitors work harder on weekends so my sites don't get good indexed.

thanks.

Your ranking fluctuations have nothing to do with particular days of the week or how hard you blog on certain days. Either you rank or you don't and that depends on over two hundred on-site and off-site factors.

Hi,

In my own experiences, workday or not is not a ranking factor used on all the top 3 search engines. :)

For a complete list of search engine ranking factors, I would like to recommend this reading on seomoz.org/article/search-ranking-factors#overview :)

Wish this help,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.