I need to know about quite a few things related to SEO. Does it offer organic or natural links to your site? I believe links are very important for a website. So how does SEO help in obtaining more links to a site? Also, how do you distinguish between onsite optimization and off-page optimization? How can I acquire relevant incoming links? I want to attract abundant traffic to my site. Can someone suggest some tips and inputs to help me do the same? I am excitedly looking forward to hearing from you. I am just a few days old as far as SEO is concerned.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

SEO helps with natural links because of the different methodologies of search that enables you to get found. Suppose you did a search 'Organic Links' and used the intitle command or sort by date published, than an seo'd website has a higher chance in being found. Agreed? Now if you can get found more often, you have a higher chance in getting links to your site. There are many books and software out there that can help you get a fuller understanding of the whole process and execution, and after you get through the bases, you can add your creativity to kick it up a notch.

I need to know about quite a few things related to SEO. Does it offer organic or natural links to your site? I believe links are very important for a website. So how does SEO help in obtaining more links to a site? Also, how do you distinguish between onsite optimization and off-page optimization? How can I acquire relevant incoming links? I want to attract abundant traffic to my site. Can someone suggest some tips and inputs to help me do the same? I am excitedly looking forward to hearing from you. I am just a few days old as far as SEO is concerned.

Excellent content will attract back links. But, you also need to get the word out about your website in the first place. So build a website with excellent content, then do link-building from relevant sites and you'll do Okay.

On-page optimization is part of SEO where you do changes on your website and Off-page optimization is something called Link Building or the work you done off to website...there are lots of things covered in both....

Individuals and companies can buy advertising traffic web sites are associated with building. Buying an easy and effective advertising linked to Web sites to build traffic, but there is more choice and more affordable for Web publishers can take effect. An alternative organic link building links to Web sites where other Web publishers because the material is good and fits the content. The natural way of link building has proven to be effective, the results compared to buying ads can come along later but last longer.

The new term link baiting has been introduced in SEO industry for back links to any website or blog. Link building is vital for website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.