Hi all,

I am wanting to design a website which lists many of the UK's campsites providing information, photo's, contact details for each campsite etc and am wanting to use a content management system rather than build a static html website.
I would want to offer a featured listings feature where campsite owners can pay to have their site listed in a higher position then regular listings.
I have thought of using a directory software system but do not think it would be suitable as I will also want to add other sections such as camping equipment etc.
Another feature would be for my visitors to be able to write a review about a site they have visited but I would need to moderate and check each review before it is published.

Can anyone suggest a suitable system for my requirements?

P.S. sorry for the long question.

I guess Wordpress will suit your problem; it's just that there's NO PLUGIN designed to do what you ask! (at least, never stumbled upon one !)
Have a second look at Joomla's extention directory or Wordpress'.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.