Google Give a new feature in google.com here you can change background images you can also upload a image from your computer.its a great feature.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Once you Login to Google you can choose your own image and enjoy the background.

Yup, it's been around for a few months now. Those Bing imitators!! Personally I think it's terrible. When it first came out, it was enabled by default, and there was such public outrage that it was taken down within hours.

My "Change Background Image" has been up for a couple of months and is still there by default. I don't use it because I don't want it to look like Bing. I had the same outrage when I first saw it. I don't like "Google Creep" with more links and features creeping onto the homepage. I prefer a clean design now just as I did 10 years ago.

Ya that's a pretty interesting to change any background pic or upload your pic also.
Google feature is always helpful as well as interesting also.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.