I want to know from you that how can I get page rank for a particular keyword pages.

Is there any specific method to get keyword on rank?

easy.press.release commented: Page Rank in for particular page not for single keyword +0

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

yea , one of the best way create quality backlink for your particular key word.

i think the best method is getting visitors from search engines

Hi,

In my own experiences, we need to target some particular keywords for our sites according to the site niche. Then, we could use our targeted keywords in on page optimization like title tag, meta description tag, h1 tag and page contents plus as anchor text of back links via article submission, press releasing, blogging and other channels.

all the best,

Hi,

In my own experiences, we need to target some particular keywords for our sites according to the site niche. Then, we could use our targeted keywords in on page optimization like title tag, meta description tag, h1 tag and page contents plus as anchor text of back links via article submission, press releasing, blogging and other channels.

all the best,

Generally how many of these back links via article submission, press releases, etc. do you need to create before you start seeing results?

On-page Optimization + Quality Backlinks

Backlinks have often said to be a key for making and impact, however it is not at all an easy task and does take alot of time, best i would suggest is to be paitent and keep adding articles to your site and your site url to other relevent sites. Google has not revealed its strategy on ranking a site. Common sense says it does depend on the content that page has to offer, how clearly it depicts the motive of website, how many users have been visiting and staying on the website.

Using anchortext link to your keyword page, quality backlinks is prefer than quantity

After Update firstly you should focus on On page factors anf after that make quality back links for keywords.It will be help full for you...
Thnx..:)

Everyone else seems to understand, it seems, but I'm actually confused by your question. You want to rank for certain keywords in Google? It's a combination of backlinks and keyword density.

You can add unique content with that build quality backlinks will help you to rank well for particular keyword.

always create a quality backlinks for your particular keyword's website..this is realy help you to get a good PR for your site.

Have Patience, Work on quality Backlinks, Focus on Quality not Quantity. Definitely you will get result.

SPAM DELETED

commented: spam deleted +0

Hi Friends,

Backlinks are important to get rank for keyword.

Just promote the url of the specific page where you have used the content of the keywrod that you want to ranked and try to get high pr do follow links for that page form the niche sites.

all the best,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.