I want to know the effective ways of link building. If you know about this, share your knowledge with me.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

No matter how you built a link but the content around it should be unique and so much helpful. By this you link will definitely bring you more traffic and higher SERP's...

In SEO, there are many ways of Link Building. Here are some strategies that can help you out:
1. Bookmarking
2. Article Submission
3. Directory Submission
4. Blog Submission
5. Create a Blog for your Site
6. RSS Submission
7. Classified Posting
8. Press Release
9. Forum Posting
10. Answer Site Posting
11. Social Media Marketing

According to my mind,
Social book marking help u to index faster.gives u good traffic and you can get good quality back link to your site.

Blogs are good place for building links.

If you managed to build links through guest blogging then it is really awesome..

Write unique article and submit to good directory, guest blogging, social bookmarking are effective ways of link building.

Hi, jesica

In my own experiences, blogging, blog commenting, press releasing and forum signature links would all be nice channels for quality backlinking purpose. Also, using the correct targeted keywords as anchor text would be the essential issue.

all the best,

The best link building campaign is to constantly come up with unique, good, fresh content that people will naturally want to link to. Yes, it is time consuming. But it can also be very rewarding in the long run.

Hi,
Link Building is important for getting traffic to ur site.
Ways to Link Building:
a>Submiiting to directories.(Select the right category before submitting it tour site).
b>Submiiting articles.
c>Participating in converastions in blogs/forum. Try to use deeplink while linking ur website.(For e.g. [URL snipped] as it is a good practice to get more traffic.
d>Use Social Networking sites.
e>Link Exchange from high PR website might help u to get more traffic.
f>Upload a video in YouTube.
Hope this helps.

In SEO, there are many ways of Link Building. Here are some strategies that can help you out:
1. Bookmarking
2. Article Submission
3. Directory Submission
4. Blog Submission
5. Create a Blog for your Site
6. RSS Submission
7. Classified Posting
8. Press Release
9. Forum Posting
10. Answer Site Posting
11. Social Media Marketing

yes there are the ways i am using too

Hey....
I think here are some of the best ways of link building.....
1 Article submission
2 Forum posting
3 Blog commending
4 Directory submission
5 Press release
6 Social bookmarking
all these are very effective..........

Article submission and forum posting is one of the most effective way for a link building.

The best link building campaign is to constantly come up with unique, good, fresh content that people will naturally want to link to. Yes, it is time consuming. But it can also be very rewarding in the long run.

yes! cscgal is right... no matter how you link build a site, a unique and informative content is still the best campaign.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.