Just type keywords on google search box with do follow blogs & find it.

searched lots of website but not found any dofollow blogs sites

You want to comment on blogs or you want to post your blog?
If you want to comment on do follow blogs search google you have quries in comments also. Open blog you search and check in source that is it do follow. that what I do.

Blogspot, and wordpress.com

Urgently in need of Blog sites. please provide as soon as possible.

Our good blogs keep our pr up. We should be joining them to come up with high pr.

Do Follow Blog List
blinkweb
snappages
jigsy
wordpress
weebly

You can aslo search do follow blog by type your keyword/ blog. check through status bar tool is it do follow or no follow

You can search on Google as per your requirment. This is the best way.

Some Dofollow Sites:

1. Blogger
  2. Wordpress

blogspot.com
wordpress.com
alivenoted.com
bitcoment.com

It is quite amazing that being a no follow we want do follow blog list .

For this you can search on Google like “Comment Here”, “Add Comment”, Submit Comment”, “Leave a Reply”, “Enable CommentLuv”, “This Site uses KeywordLuv” etc.

i think wordpress.com, tumblr.com, blogspot.com still the best.

regards

thanks for footprint. love it :)

Is blogspot do follow know?

will you tell me what is the best way to search related blogs for commenting

Thanks for sharing Pretty great blog list !!

is there any short term for finding that..... and easy to remember

Download a tool SEO quack and you can identify easily whether a site is do-follow or no-follow.

I mostly Submit Article in various blogs which provides me strong keyword ranking in search engine.

Hello,

I think best way to find out the more and more number of dofollow blog list is search engine. Hope by using the accurae command you can find out the "N" number of blogs.

Hope this will be useful to you.

This is my action web apportionment. The postings are really single and also out perpendicular executing with the new creativeness and Personage with the new uncongenial ideas and concepts. Really I am ready for whatsoever overmuch new posts from you. Fix up your Excellency. http://suegoldstoneinteriors.com

You can find dofollow blogs using google. You can also find it by checking the links to good website.

WordPress has out reached all the opposite open supply platforms obtainable within the market with its high finish usability and user friendliness. This distinctive platform serves its users with extremely customizable templates and enticing styles through that you'll be able to anytime modify fonts, banners, graphics, logos, widgets, etc. with utmost ease. therefore to avail the so much reaching advantages of a WordPress web site you want to rent an expert developer from an expert web site planning and wordpress development company.

WordPress has out reached all the opposite open supply platforms obtainable within the market with its high finish usability and user friendliness. This distinctive platform serves its users with extremely customizable templates and enticing styles through that you'll be able to anytime modify fonts, banners, graphics, logos, widgets, etc. with utmost ease. therefore to avail the so much reaching advantages of a WordPress web site you want to rent an expert developer from an expert web site planning and wordpress development company.

the google operators are the best way to find new blogs in your niche. another idea is just to look for the top blogs when you search for your keywords

There is nofollow addon for chrome which helps to shows the no follow links on the website.

Which one is preferred google? Does the website have a lot of traffic or website that many backlinks?

there is lot free dofollow blog's are there ..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.