Can anyone suggest some good SEO software - cheap or better still free.
I just need something that will check Google ranks for multiple domains (something like Cleverstats free Google monitor), but that will allow me to save the results so that I can compare dates.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

you can choose SEOBOOK rank checker to check multiple domains of google rank

Hey I think best Seo Software Is WEB CEO . Easy to use and all seo tools in this software.

commented: More sequential 1-line pith + sig links on a series of threads. -4

I don,t believe any SEO software, like to work m annually because this way no any mistakes, but if you want then you can search on internet, there are many software are available.

Manual checking is best option. SEO book's rank checker is best site for rank checking.

free version of seo powersuite or paid version is not cheap but cheaper than before - the tools are on sale right now

Software Seo is free not trustly

I suggest you,not to use any software for SEO,because it has a bad effect, if any of the search engine tracks that , your website can be penalized.Follow the manual process.I know , it takes some time but it will give you a good result.

the only viable and common (and temporary) penalty is a timeout if your ip by google. find article titled Dispelling the Myths - Will WebPosition Get My Site Banned from Google? and take a look. very good overview of very typical seo misconceptions. blackhat is a person's choice, not an seo software characteristic. one can take the best seo tool out there and do most vile seo things with it - up to the user here.

i agree with Riya24

Perform SEO manually, gives you better results and also is more cost effective.

Can anyone suggest some good SEO software - cheap or better still free.
I just need something that will check Google ranks for multiple domains (something like Cleverstats free Google monitor), but that will allow me to save the results so that I can compare dates.

One of my favourity link building tool is SocialMonkee. It helps you to create crazy amount of links to your site... Keep in mind I'm not related to this website, just a paying user.

I also don't use any software for SEO. I recommend to do it manually. But if you want to do it with use of any tool or software, so you have many options which you can find them with help of search engines.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.