Hello everyone,

I am looking for computer and IT related sites for link exchange with my site.

I am also looking for link directories so that I can submit my site. If someone can help me, I will be grateful.

Regards,
Wasif K

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Cant help you with the link exchange but here is a good site which has a list of directories and also speeds up the process of submission because you can save the details of your site so you dont have to type it a few hundred times :)

hxxp://www.easysubmits.com (replace xx with tt)

Concentrate on quality original content for the end user, building inbound links naturally is the way to go up. you can find you requirements by searching in google if you know how you can get better result from search engine.

for link exchange contact with webmasters and directories are contain more traffic.

Hello everyone,

I am looking for computer and IT related sites for link exchange with my site.

I am also looking for link directories so that I can submit my site. If someone can help me, I will be grateful.

Regards,
Wasif K

I have a large collection of article and blog list.

Link exchange is a waste. One way links are the cake.

You can contact with webmasters for link exchange. Directory submission is not useful in link exchange.

For link exchange get webmaster email-id from the net and add them to your list of your Google talk to exchange link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.