Hi Everyone.

Can anyone please let me know, How i can find do-follow blogs?

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

Hi Everyone.

Can anyone please let me know, How i can find do-follow blogs?

Use this in google search

site:TLD inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in” “KEYWORD"

commented: nice query, It really works +2

site:TLD inurl:blog “post a comment” -”comments closed” -”you must be logged in” “KEYWORD"

For the first time I heard that query
:D

I generally download to dofollow addon and then search on google.

there is no query to find dofollow blogs but there are some adons and plugins which may help you to check dofollow or nofollow attribute.

hey used that technique but i got the nofollow result only for my keywords. why?

Searching them by keywords,such as dofollow forum list,more,when you input dofollow in the google searching,google will indicate you the information with gray words what you want to find,and you can choose.
And the second what you need to do is testing the site in the list one by one to find the most worth site.

Hi i am ballinderry,it is very easy to find do follow blogs in google. "do follow blogs site".

Put your Mozilla Firefox browser and do follow link ad don add and find do follow blog easily

I have bookmarked the do-follow tools, thanks a lot.

you can find through this query:

"keyword" + inurl:.blog.com

I have used this query for searching blogs and got benefited as well.

i download to dofollow addon and then search on google.it's best than any other thingds..

give dofollow blog as a keyword in Google search engine.

what is main objective of dofollow blogs?

commented: Asks the sig spammer. -3

hhmmm for this you must use Google just type "" Do-follow Blogs List "" and you finds lots of URL list....

Google dofollow search

Thanks for sharing "Google dofollow search"..I searched some blogs related to my category & its gives dofollow blogs..Thanks..:)

Try to search your category related blogs with the footprints

write '' dofollow blog '' in Google serach engine.

dropmylink.com is the best way to find any kind of blogs

Firefox and Google chrome having extensions to find the do follow links. This is the exact way to find do follow links. If you have search with Google "do follow blog links" then you will get list of blogs in some case not sure to be all the links are do follow.

There are so many sites on google if you search for dofollow blog.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.