How can I get more inbound links to my site using content? What specific things I should consider when writing content that it will attract more visitors and subsequently bring in more inbound links?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

OK! You expect great things, getting inbound links without having to ask for it. Sure that you need and should to provide something great there. Which can helpful for many people, great quality, and never published before.
Honestly, I didn't (not mean can't getting) inbound link without ask for it. Since I think it's a big deal and may be need some "fresh idea" to post an great content.
But if you have these skill, why not to try?

Who cares about deploying link building schemes if your pages highly rank already?

Optimize your content, optimize your web pages. Make the web pages themselves be your best ranking factor.

Well the article must be excellent and to have inbound links

Post some great and unique content. Definitely you will get that which you want

Write unique and informational content,then post this content to blog and article sites to create the inbound links.

How can I get more inbound links to my site using content? What specific things I should consider when writing content that it will attract more visitors and subsequently bring in more inbound links?

When you write content be sure that it will be unique and meaningful for the visitor. And provide the content at right place and at right time when needed.
And for getting the links with the content, you can use blogs , article and videos. And with that provide the content on your social media profile will be helpful for getting the links and traffic.

I think if you post blog, article, press release, story submission and many other content base activity then you get more and more inbound link through content.

Writing fresh, catchy and meaty content deliberately attract links towards it.
- Check for grammar and syntax (some may argue that it doesn’t matter but it signals sloppiness)
- Include well-researched keywords in appropriate density

Writing fresh, catchy and meaty content deliberately attract links towards it.
- Check for grammar and syntax (some may argue that it doesn’t matter but it signals sloppiness)
- Include well-researched keywords in appropriate density

Yes indeed, write intelligently. Enforce your keyphrases using the language itself. If you craft your content then the search engine understands it is important enough to compose properly. Avoid repetition, compliment your important terms with synonymous ones. The search engine understands that writing well requires expressing ideas in various manners. Pluralize, use prefix and suffix variables, annotate, emphasize lightly, abbreviate, use acronyms, antonyms, morphology, lexicons ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.