Hi

I have added my new site to google webmaster tools but the most significant keywords that are appearing are ones to do with the php code used for the site, so 'array' is at the top and words included in the directory addresses appear for the rest of the top keywords. This is the first time I have used Joomla! CMS for a site, so is this just what happens with Joomla, or have I done something wrong?

I used for php for includes etc. on my other sites but never had this issue with keywords. I am just concerned that the keywords I want to target are not being recognised by Google as what the site is about.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Superb post & writing skills. You make this look easy. Keep it up for great work. I will be back to read more of your posts.

I'd think that maybe you have some sloppy code whereas the search engine crawler cannot determine what constitutes content and what is part of a string of code. Make sure you have all of your tags closed ie </script>.

Also you can check your Google cache to make sure that it has correctly discovered things like your important text.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.