Hi Everyone

Can you please share your Free blogs websites list.

I need 200 websites, I want to create a blogs on these websites to get backlinks.

Looking forward
Zeeshan Ranjha

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

it is better for you have to search yourself,select those site URL those are relevent to your site
this is formula for search
key word:do flow blog

Blog commenting does not go so much these days as most of the bloogers when you post a comment reply you with no follow attribute. So be specific and check the attributes.

Blog commenting does not go so much these days as most of the bloogers when you post a comment reply you with no follow attribute. So be specific and check the attributes.

How i can check "be specific and check the attributes."

How i can check "be specific and check the attributes."

Check the HTML tag for the link in the web page's source coding and if it has the rel="nofollow" attribute then it is a nofollow link.

ie: <a href="http://www.yoursite.com" rel="nofollow">Your Site</a>

Actually he is not asking for blogs for commenting , he just wanna get blog through that sites, to get his content live.

well, for him, he should try to research himself because no one want to work for other. I also need that kind of sites but i tried to much to find them but not yet get. I use Blogger, wordpress, blogs.com to publish my contents

Now i am understand about Free blogs list.I should have to find these types of list.

I have planned to create account on different free blogs website, submit link there, link people blogs and get backlink.

This strategies will work for me???

Hi Everyone

Can you please share your Free blogs websites list.

I need 200 websites, I want to create a blogs on these websites to get backlinks.

Looking forward
Zeeshan Ranjha

I do not have 200 sites but I am using following site for blogging

# Blogger
# Word Press
# Tumblr
# Alternet
# Blogster
# Typepad
# Weebly
# Zimbio

I hope it will help you to create back links for your page.

well for blog commenting I always use that blogs which have keywordluv or commentLuv installed because that have more chance of approved comments

Hello,
Blogger & wordpress blog is much better blog....

sorry dear i dont't have 200 Free Blogs website list.

I don't have big list but you can find from google it can be best way to find blog site list and please share here if you get big list regarding same

Thanks

hi...i am stephen i want to share some thing about dentist nj

SEOabc.in is the url here you can find more do follow blog websites. I hope it will be helpful for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.