Hi Everyone

Can anybody let me know what will be the correct answer?

1. The number of times the keyword is used / (DIVIDED BY) the total word count on page - (MINUS)the total words in HTML on the page
  2. The number of times the keyword is used X (MULTIPLIED BY) the total word count on page
  3. The number of times the keyword is used in the page description
  4. The number of times the keyword is used in the page title

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Keyword density is generally considered the number of times a word appears on a web page divided by the total number of words (minus stop words) on the web page. The words can appear in paragraphs, captions, links, lists or headings.

Hi Everyone

1. The number of times the keyword is used / (DIVIDED BY) the total word count on page - (MINUS)the total words in HTML on the page
  2. The number of times the keyword is used X (MULTIPLIED BY) the total word count on page

I think your 1st point is correct

Keyword density is number of times a keyword or a keyword phrase, in proportion on a Web page. The more times the keyword appears in relation to the total number of on page words, the greater the overall keyword density.

this is the way ,how much time the keywords are used in one articles,we called this is keywords density

My advise would to use the keywords intelligently so that when you proofread your work, it shouldn't look that you are repeating it again and again.. if it looks normal to you it will appear normal to anybody and any SE!

Keyword Density is the total percentage of keywords appear on web page to the total number of words on that web page. Many believe that Keyword density should me 3 to 5% of the page.

Keyword density is the percentage of time a keyword appear on a website content.It is found in your page content among all other content. For example If you have one website with 150 words including Title and advertise you have keyword that is on the page 2 times, your keyword density is 2%. These is call keyword density. SEO expert consider maximum 1to3% keyword density.

Hi Everyone

I have been working for my own sites for over 5 years now.. Honestly I have never cared about the Density. I have been doing fairly well for myself.. For me the keyword density is simply what ever look or sounds good to me.. If I feel it is getting too repetitive, I immediately change it!

Keyword density is a combination of the number of times a keyword or phrase, in relation to other words on a webpage. The more often the term relative to the total number recorded on page words, the greater the overall keyword density. The more often that other words are displayed, the lower the percentage of keywords that are in a lighter keyword density.

commented: Thanks +0

Number of time's we repeat a keyword, this is called keyword density. we use a keyword in the paragraph maximum 3 to 5 time's normally.

Keyword density is generally considered the number of times a word appears on a web page divided by the total number of words (minus stop words) on the web page. The words can appear in paragraphs, captions, links, lists or headings.

In addtition to this, keyword density can be easily done if you will just put at least a maximum keywords of 5 per pages. 5 is the maximum you could get to avoid keyword stuffing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.