Hi all friend please tell me how to check dofollow and nofollow links please guide me.

Recommended Answers

All 46 Replies

Install seo quacke tool it will show you difference by strike through the anchor text

Thanks friend for answer i will try this tool.

You can also try Backlinkwatch for this . Its easy, free and SEO friendly tool. This will helps you to check dofollow and nofollow links

Yes, Backlinkwatch is a good tool to check dofollow and nofollow links.

Yes, Backlinkwatch is a good tool to check dofollow and nofollow links.

yes backlinkwatch is good to tool to watch all dofollow and nofollow links. Bluebacklink is also a good tool to watch all links at once.

commented: yawn -3

Add Search status toolbar on your browser and enable the dofollow links option. It's an ezy way to differentiate dofollow and nofollow links on a webpage.

Hi friends, i have been using seo quake tool. I can identify the page ranking, Google indexing, bing ranking, alexa ranking with the help of that SEO quake tool. I am unable to identify the Do-follow/ No-follow links. Please help me in this regarding.

I m using SEO quake for checking do follow and no follow links. Its great tool to use. Also you can use quirk search status tool.

You can install add-on for firefox to seek out those links or read page supply and see the coding of link. If there's a term rel=''dofollow''. then it's dofollow link.

install no dofollow tool to your browser.

There are somany tool bar availbale on firefox to check wheather dofollow or nofollow sites.

Hi everyone there are lots of tools in Search engines but if you have Firefox then you must use this NoDoFollow 1.1 plugin to check do-follow and no-follow links.

I don't desperately check for nofollow and dofollow. If I only post in dofollow forums/blogs then I am doing overoptimization. So, I have to do both nofollow and dofollow. You can check dofollow/nofollow by checking page source.

yes u can check do follow no follow blog moillza extention install just

You can check the do follow and no follow links by using different tools. SEO quaick tool shows the no follow links on your page , other tool is firefox plugin that named do follow no follow plugin install these tools for free .

I use SEO book toolbar for checking dofllow & nofollow sites.

Its Really great , Thanks for sharing your information. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
Thanking You

In mozilla, you can check it by mozilla ad-on plugins or by viewing the source code.
In chrome, right click on the link and press inspect then you can see the ref = nodollow tag.

If you are using Firefox browser then there is a pluging nofollow you should use that tool for checking nofollow and dofollow links.

Certain tools are available for it such as backlinkwatch and SEO quake.

If you install SEObook Free Toolbar you get SEOXray which shows you all the nofollow and dofollow links on every page you look at on the web, and a lot of other tools and software also. With the SEOXray part of SEObook Toolbar, you can download all the links data of any page of any site, and can filer into ext/int or nofollow/dofollow if you want, and a lot more besides.

Check out http://www.mysecondmillion.com/get-best-free-seo-optimization-toolbar/ and also

http://www.mysecondmillion.com/nofollow-links-guide/

Hi,
If you are using Fire Fox then you can install plug-in "Quirk Search Status 1.42"
It shows no & do-follow links and also additional options they had. For this You can
get here: http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/

yes i had to install both in order to work properly

www.Look-Like-Buy.com

just simple install add on on fireforx mozilla and you can check do follow and no follow status.

your browser and enable the dofollow links option.Also you can use quirk search status tool.

If you want to do it manually you can view source code and check rel form there you can find out it is no follow or do follow....:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.