1.11M Members

SERPs

Can any one tell me what is SERPs in seo please tell me

SERPs stands for Search Engine Result Pages. It's a listing of web pages in search engine where one can find the desired and additional information.

SERP - Search Engine Result Page
This is process of search engine ranking showing you result against any keyword.

SERPs stand for Search Engine result Pages. The result that comes up when we enter our query in Google is SERP.

Search engine ranking page is called SERP.It tells us the ranking of your keyword where it is situated in google's

serp refe's to the search engine result pannel.."serp tell us the ranking of your keyword where it is situated in google's"

SERP menas Search Engine Ranking position. It helps to know about the rabking of your targeted keywords on the search engines

Lots of people have already told you the correct meaning, I am just reapting . Its Search Engine Ranking Position- SERP

Wait, now I'm confused :) Is it 'search engine ranking position' or 'search engine result pages'? :)

it is stand for search engine rank possitions , for the site pages

Wait, now I'm confused :) Is it 'search engine ranking position' or 'search engine result pages'? :)

It is Search Engine Ranking Position..

The meaning of SERP is Search Engine Result Page. SERP is way to check your keywords in Google result.

SERP means search engine ranking position.

the SERP term is refer to the site Page Rank

You
This article has been dead for over six months: Start a new discussion instead
View similar articles that have also been tagged: