Hey Guys.. Can any one please help me with some SEO tools ?

I am willing o try some backlink generators that won't get my site negatively marked in google !

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Hey Guys.. Can any one please help me with some SEO tools ?

I am willing o try some backlink generators that won't get my site negatively marked in google !

webconfs is always accurate. it is the tool that i am using from the start. some backlink tool who gives accurate detail is paid.

According to me don't go for any software tools,because google prefer more manual submissions.So put effort on your SEO work,it may take time but it maintain your websites reputation in all search engines and you will able to get quality backlinks and traffic to your website.

RTFgoogleM
SE penalise autolink generators

: Google works hard to improve the user experience by identifying spam links and other practices that negatively impact search results. The best types of links are those that are given based on the quality of your content

Quality guidelines - basic principles
•Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines. Don't deceive your users or present different content to search engines than you display to users, which is commonly referred to as "cloaking."
•Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
•Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank. In particular, avoid links to web spammers or "bad neighborhoods" on the web, as your own ranking may be affected adversely by those links.
•Don't use unauthorized computer programs to submit pages, check rankings, etc. Such programs consume computing resources and violate our Terms of Service. Google does not recommend the use of products such as WebPosition Gold™ that send automatic or programmatic queries to Google

I think auto generator isn't recommended..

Try to avoid auto backlink generator tool. It is not recommended in SEO. You get more weightage to the submissions you do manually.

I don't try any backlink generator tool and i don't prefer it. Manual submission is best.

Use the backlinkwatch you will find all the backlinks for your site.

Using Tool or software to generate back link, it make negative impact on Google. Google consider you as spammer and give you plenty by lower your ranking.

You sould feel free and Google ePoke Backlink Generator Tool, the service they provide is good and creates over 300 quality backlinks. Great for any new website or anyone new to the domain industry.

If you would try to get backlinks automatically then it could be prove black hat seo technique and Google can penalize the site.

Back links are the manual process. Thare is no any kind of software who creates the genuine backlinks like those backlinks, that we create from directoris, blog comments, press release and from forums.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.