Is it important for SEO to register your site with Alexa?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Is it important for SEO to register your site with Alexa?

no

No its not important, just submit your site to check the stats.

No, submitting your website to Alexa is not that important. You can do without it.

I think you should, to keep track of your traffic.You can also what page(s) are mostly visited.Also,Alexa provides Top Search Queries of your site.

Member Avatar for jorik

No necessarily unless you want to add some extra info like contact details or more.

I think you should, to keep track of your traffic. You can also see what page(s) are mostly visited. Also, Alexa provides Top Search Queries of your site.

Very inaccurate. They get their data only from people that have their toolbar installed.

No this is not compulsory, then you have to install the tool bar for Alexa

Nope; is this important for website? not done yet.

Important? Not really. However, it takes only a few minutes, and it certainly can't hurt. Ideally, it should be done as soon as your website is up, so your alexa rankinig can rise.

It's understandable that Alexa ranking is easy to manipulate but it can still provide you some gaze about traffic metrics and traffic sources, So i believe you should submit your website to Alexa

It will not help with regard to SEO.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.