I want to get higher traffics on my website. I have been aiming to get more backlinks so it will help me get my desired traffics. is this still useful? or is there any other way to get high traffics?

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

you haven't mentioned what all techniques you use to gain good backlinks...if you do all the off-page seo methods then it'll help...

Off Page and on page optimization both are important to get traffic to your website.

I want to get higher traffics on my website. I have been aiming to get more backlinks so it will help me get my desired traffics. is this still useful? or is there any other way to get high traffics?

Quality Web content and thematic link building will help you to get lots of traffic on your website.

Use good quality and unique content in your site. Do off page of your website. Off page techniques helps in getting traffic to your site.
Off page techniques are
Social Bookmarking
Directory submission
Forum posting
Classified submission
Press release
Article submission
Blog posting

Member Avatar for jorik

Promotion is directly related to traffic. More the promotion better will be the traffic.

Some steps you can follow to promote your site.

- Write relevant articles and submit to popular article submitting websites.
- Submit to Social Networking Sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
- Post to Quality Web Directories and Forums.
- Exchange links with other good relevant sites.

why not start PPC to get more targeted traffic if you are not getting traffic by making links.

1. Website Submission
2. Article posting in Article websites
3. different Blog Postings in best blog posting websites.
4.Interlinking and book marking of blogs for keywords
5. Social Networking (work on all options. E.g. link submission, profile creation, groups creation, blogs or page creation, daily updating on twitter, face book, ning, bebo etc. getting groups membership, making friendships with relating people, etc.)
6. Press Release posting
7. Video submission in with website URL and description
8. Classified Ads posting e.g. localthesun.co.uk. craiglist.com, backpage.com etc
9. Adding product in Google products
10. Publishing data on Google websites option
11.RSS submission

there are several ways to , infact when you are looking for both traffic and back links, you have to go through social media marketing and search engine optimization.

the basic thing for your traffic is social media concentrate there

Social Bookmarking, Classified, Blog Comments, Article submission will add traffic to your websites. Regularly update article on blog and provide back links to your relevant web pages.

Do Social Bookmaring, Forum posting, Blog Commenting, link exchange, Press Release, video sharing etc will give you huge amount of traffic to your website...!

commented: nothing original to add then, just the usual sig spamming copy everyone else stuff... -2

social bookmarking itself generate quality traffic if your submissions are in proper category and also useful to the viewers.
secondly forum posting is the second way to get traffic, post to relevant threads and put your link in your signature

Yes, creating backlinks is very useful to get higher traffic. I think it is the better way of getting traffics.

First things first, there are three main ways to attract traffic to your website. What you're asking about (backlinks resulting in higher rankings is just one of them).

1. Search engine optimization

You find keywords, which are relevant, often searched for and face little competition.

You write great content and make your site overall appealing to users.

You build links with keywords (a much broader spectrum that a couple of main ones) in anchors.

You eventually get high ranking. And traffic.

2.Search engine marketing

Your traffic are people clicking pay per click ads.

3.Driving traffic directly

That is so-called referral traffic. People come to your website through a link you (or somebody) else leave elsewhere.

How can you get referral traffic? Here are some options for you:

(a) forum marketing. You help people on forums (relevant to your website thematically) answering their question in detail and providing link to your blog where you give an even more detailed answer to the question. People think: wow, this guy is knowleadeable and helpful, I'll read his blog regularly

(b) guest blogging. You write an article on somebody else's blog (relevant to your website thematically), leaving a link in your bio section. People think: wow, this guy is an expert and a great writer, I should bookmark his website.

(c) social media. You work at social media engagement on twitter, fb, g+ and such. People come through links you share.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.