Hey friends i have one question . And can you tell me one thing that if i am working on the particular keyword for for example ( web design company) and i am commenting through XYZ name …as you have told that we don’t have to put our keywords in the name field as i have put down my link in the url fiyeld i have got one back link but if i put the link in url with my keyword( web design company) is it effect my keyword ranking In SERPS or not . If not then can we do the link building normally by putting any xyz name in the name field.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

If you put your keyword in the url then your url will not be correct.If anyone will try to click on that link it wont go to your website. avoid doing that. If you are regularly participating on good blog sites there is an option that if you have 9 or more approved comments then you can put your keyword in your name.

Go for the relevant blog commeting .... coz it is really needed to post your links on a relevant site after Penguine

Hi,
You can read blogs which are available online and understand what the blog is all about then give your opinion about the blog or you can reply to already given comments. Dont use irrespective comments.obey the rules of the blogs given. And you can suggest some source links in blog commenting. Blog commenting matters a lot for good reputation of a website.

SNIP

linkbuilding means that you put your url so that Google can crawled it. But when blog commenting, you can't push it. You should give opinion about the blog post, not just worrying whether you can put your link or not.

According to my experience, if you do blog comments to keywordluv sites your keyword will not count as spam.

Blog commenting can be touch and go especially if you are not having your comments approved. You will want to comment on blogs that are specific to your niche. Also, consider that your comments should be relavant to the blog so that they get approved and your linkback gets posted and you get indexed.

Quoted Text Here

Go for the relevant blog commeting .... coz it is really needed to post your links on a relevant site after Penguine

Yes i totally agree with you.After update you should take care baout the relevancy factors and blog commenting should be done on High rank or quality blogs otherwise it works like a spam for you..:)

Thanks all for your support . I actually come to know what thje blog comemnting is . I am going to search more on this aspect and what new i will go through i will share it .

I personally suggest put the keywords in the place of xyz name.

i think for blog commenting always do comment on good blog which have great article for others. and for getting your comments approve, do comment related to that blog and share you views and opinion on that topic.

Blog commenting is off page seo techniques that is useful for increasing backlinks.You can comments on blog and you getting backlinks.

Thanks all for your suggestions . i Find some are important and useful as per in case of blog commenting.

YET MORE SPAM DELETED

you are regularly participating on good blog sites there is an option that if you have 9 or more approved comments then you can put your keyword in your name.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.